GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
pre-pandemic:

How the FDA Manipulates the Media​

It was a faustian bargain—and it certainly made editors at National Public Radio squirm.

The deal was this: NPR, along with a select group of media outlets, would get a briefing about an upcoming announcement by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration a day before anyone else. But in exchange for the scoop, NPR would have to abandon its reportorial independence. The FDA would dictate whom NPR's reporter could and couldn't interview.

“My editors are uncomfortable with the condition that we cannot seek reaction,” NPR reporter Rob Stein wrote back to the government officials offering the deal. Stein asked for a little bit of leeway to do some independent reporting but was turned down flat. Take the deal or leave it.

NPR took the deal. “I'll be at the briefing,” Stein wrote.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-fda-manipulates-the-media/

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

Study: Cholesterol Drug May Reduce COVID-19 Infection by 70%​

In a preliminary study, researchers found that a drug used to treat cholesterol may reduce COVID-19 infection by as much as 70%.1

Scientists tested whether various drugs that are already on the market for other uses may reduce COVID-19 infection. They found that fenofibrate, a licensed drug typically used to lower abnormal levels of fatty substances in the blood, appears to be effective at inhibiting COVID-19 in a laboratory.

This study is another step forward in the quest to find readily available drugs that could be used as therapeutic treatments for COVID-19.

“Given that fenofibrate is an oral drug which is very cheap and available worldwide, together with its extensive history of clinical use and its good safety profile, our data has global implications,” Elisa Vicenzi, PhD, co-author of the study and a group leader of the viral pathogens and biosafety unit at the Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan, Italy, said in a press statement.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/cholesterol-drug-fenofibrate-covid-treatment-study-5197389

Would be nice if warp speed included more than just vaccines.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

cb1111

My wife is looking for studies on ivermectin, vitamins, etc. Not surprisingly, nobody really has the data.
They don't do studies on cheap therapies, because they can't reap billions in profits.
Always follow the money. It's a pandemic of chasing profits.
Assuming that your question was sincere, there are plenty of studies on Ivermectin (bad or doesn't do a lot - maybe decreases illness by an insignificant amount), vitamin D (good), XLEAR (promising as a deterrent) and others

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I dunno, the other team is more of a loose coalition. Team Gretafan and Co.

That's the best I can come up with 😅
You really want your team named after the biggest loser???
It's more like Team Zrick vs The Legion Of Doom

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI