GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Who is your internet provider? If Xfinity ot FIOS, then you already have MoCA built in (but probably not enabled) meaning that you'll only need a box like this. This one actually also has wifi built in to replace your aging one and would go into your media room.

You may need to replace any splitters if they are old and a $10 MoCA filter to keep your signals inside your house.
He's got a router off his modem,
https://www.cnet.com/products/links...s-router-802-11-a-b-g-n-desktop-series/specs/

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
We have spectrum cable internet.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
However, when I run a speed test...
1615168117671.png

cb1111

Here's Southern California's rates.. you people talking in percent's of a of a penny.
View attachment 205634
There is no fraction of a penny rate.

Like I said earlier, the price of a kWh of electricity is made up of lots of charges - in some cases broken down to the point where they are a fraction of a cent.

If you look at the price of gasoline broken down by actual costs, you can get get really cheap gas
1615167425267.png

Gas today at my local station is $2.699. Going by the "I'm only paying a fraction of everybody else" I could say that my cost is actually only the actual crude, so I could say that I'm paying $1.16 for gas.

Here is an example of what was redacted on the bill. You'll note that there is a very low line item. Keeh's bill seems to be broken down even more as he is on an off-peak program. Can we move on now?

1615168054625.png

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

Like I said earlier, the price of a kWh of electricity is made up of lots of charges - in some cases broken down to the point where they are a fraction of a cent.

If you look at the price of gasoline broken down by actual costs, you can get get really cheap gas
View attachment 205635

Gas today at my local station is $2.699. Going by the "I'm only paying a fraction of everybody else" I could say that my cost is actually only the actual crude, so I could say that I'm paying $1.16 for gas.

Here is an example of what was redacted on the bill. You'll note that there is a very low line item. Keeh's bill seems to be broken down even more as he is on an off-peak program. Can we move on now?

View attachment 205638
We can move on, other than damn you and not having CA gas taxes.. We're almost $4 bucks a gallon again. Went to fill up on 91 yesterday and I want to say it was 3.739 cash/ 3.839 credit a gallon.

Edit: And that's at the cheap/Costco like station that resells the same gas from the local Shell refinery. Don't get me started about prices near the freeway.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

View attachment 205635

View attachment 205638
You’re the one that needs to move on. Share a screenshot with discount rates applied

cb1111

We can move on, other than damn you and not having CA gas taxes.. We're almost $4 bucks a gallon again. Went to fill up on 91 yesterday and I want to say it was 3.739 cash/ 3.839 credit a gallon.

Edit: And that's at the cheap/Costco like station that resells the same gas from the local Shell refinery. Don't get me started about prices near the freeway.
Yep, fallout from the Keystone pipeline. Prices are going to keep going up.