GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Sucks. Man I don't know how people can function on oxys. My back was killing me one day and a guy at work gave me a pill telling me it's similar to Vicodin, turned out to be an oxy. I was crawling around my apartment throwing up, couldn't walk and was violently sick for 2 days. Fuck that

I'll say for as many health benefits as weed has, pain isn't one of them. I'm all sorts of confused how people say it helps their pain. It doesn't help mine at all. I just live with the pain unfortunately because pain meds make me not be able to function.
I’m on tiny 15mg ones and I’ve been taking them for over a decade. Maybe you’re more sensitive. Or I’m less sensitive?

I’ll disagree on the cannabis pain thing. A real good indica concentrate always helped. The few times I’ve tried it at least.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yea, thats fucking sucks. I had a nasty surgery got on hydros and was hooked on those mofos for 2 years. Granted I didn't need them after 2 weeks but they had me by the balls. Was a bitch getting off, fucking horrible withdrawal. I still dream of them...
I assume since your former-military the VA will cut you off if you have dirty piss? I have a buddy in that boat.

FTFY, pronouns-matter.

@Keehs360 VA is seriously considering lifting don’t ask we can’t talk on cannabis.

Don’t partake myself, but know it’s a valid therapeutic.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1611192057299.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
FTFY, pronouns-matter.

@Keehs360 VA is seriously considering lifting don’t ask we can’t talk on cannabis.

Don’t partake myself, but know it’s a valid therapeutic.
I’m not gonna hold my breath till cannabis is legal federally

history had taught me that the va moves slow. Just gotta be patient

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Typical. Is this real?

The fact you have to ask is descriptive of the last 4yrs of nonsense.

VA does move like pond water. But they finally got around to accepting chiropractic and acupuncture as viable options to stringing us out on oxy.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

VA does move like pond water. But they finally got around to accepting chiropractic and acupuncture as viable options to stringing us out on oxy.
There was a ton of nonsense from fox. LOL

tried the acupuncture in late 2019. Didn’t work but was interesting to see the va adopt other methods. Plus I’ve spoken to other vets who saw success with acupuncture. And that’s honestly pretty damn awesome

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
There was a ton of nonsense from fox. LOL

tried the acupuncture in late 2019. Didn’t work but was interesting to see the va adopt other methods. Plus I’ve spoken to other vets who saw success with acupuncture. And that’s honestly pretty damn awesome

Got about 50% feeling back in my face, I’m sold.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I wonder if he can even give a fuck about it. Considering the mess he inherited.
I'm just making fun of conservatives concern about the deficit that started at exactly noon today.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

Ah chiropractors... On the one hand, you do legitimately feel better afterwards and some of the stuff they say makes sense, but then slip into some "I'd watch out for those vaccines, have you tried these herbal supplements to stop a debilitating disease instead?" routine and I remember that they aren't a real doctor.