GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
In a fucked up way it it can though.

Look at how they washed Rickety against the masks.
Social media had nothing to do with my stance against masks. It was inherent belief against insanity. Still healthy and now immune to the fake virus, for the record.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Accurate.

1610252332974.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
True, they've done a terrible job moderating. It's like if you let this thread loose in every part of the forum. It would be pandemonium.
If you let this thread loose in all parts of the forum everyone would be banned and the forum would be gone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's scary that you think not being able to overthrow the government is a beating.
Never was there any mention of 'overthrowing the government.' I would love to see an end to the corruption though, which I think we can all agree is running rampant.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Is he...

Driving a DSG?
He thinks that things just keep happening to him when it is a direct result of his shitty decisions. He is 21.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Define that statement. Cuz it sounds like folks are upset the coup wasn’t successful
Folks are upset that the insanity of 2020 is following us into 2021 with no end in sight.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Never was there any mention of 'overthrowing the government.' I would love to see an end to the corruption though, which I think we can all agree is running rampant.

Stopping congress from certifying the legal and rightful winner of the election through violence is overthrowing the government.

And you honestly can't figure out Trump is one of the corrupt people in the US? If not, you're about to find out. Deutsche Bank just paid a 100 million dollar fine for money laundering and agreed to fully cooperate with any investigations that are on going.

Russia's state Bank backed Trump's loans, Russia laundered money through real estate deals where they paid double market value for Trump properties. Trump will end up in jail. He's a been corrupt his whole adult life.

The fact you worship a known con man would give me pause to ever do business with you. It shows you don't understand ethics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ec...ecord-on-corruption-and-conflicts-of-interest

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Stopping congress from certifying the legal and rightful winner of the election threw violence is overthrowing the government.

And you honestly can't figure out Trump is one of the corrupt people in the US? If not, you're about to find out. Deutsche Bank just paid a 100 million dollar fine for money laundering and agreed to fully cooperate with any investigations that are on going.

Russia's state Bank backed Trump's loans, Russia laundered money through real estate deals where they paid double market value for Trump properties. Trump will end up in jail. He's a been corrupt his whole adult life.

The fact you worship a known con man would give me pause to ever do business with you. It shows you don't understand ethics.
Watch how trump does his damnest to pardon himself from as many as those things as possible.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well. If we had better leadership. Equal rights. And all that.....

Stopping congress from certifying the legal and rightful winner of the election threw violence is overthrowing the government.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ec...ecord-on-corruption-and-conflicts-of-interest
The irony here is you guys think Biden is any better. He is on the record racist, quid pro quo, corrupt. If you think these assholes in Congress are going to do any better after their 90 years of tenure, you're crazy. Trump was the only outsider, that's why they fought him. He called them out for not fixing these problems years ago.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The irony here is you guys think Biden is any better. He is on the record racist, quid pro quo, corrupt. If you think these assholes in Congress are going to do any better after their 90 years of tenure, you're crazy. Trump was the only outsider, that's why they fought him. He called them out for not fixing these problems years ago.
Bro the choice was simple. I have never seen or heard of a president as ghetto as trump. And I can’t imagine America being able to survive another four years of his bullshit.

your comments about Biden. Prove hes worse than trump