GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HELL YES!!! HELL TO THE YES!!

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Where in Norwalk? I'm a Norwalk Pizza & Pasta fanatic. They do ridiculous volume so I think you'll be just fine. Just don't be like Planet Pizza and charge like $20 for a large pizza...

FNG

Ready to race!
because watching a sport with players that sit out a number of games with a sprained pinky finger is definitely better than watching a sport where players play with a broken ankle and still manage to win

dumb yankee fans, did money buy you the right team yet?

You're from Canada. Go sharpen your skates.

GO YANKEES!!!!

FNG

Ready to race!
Ok,
So today I just got my call back from the CEV (The Center For Veterans Enterprise) and they reviewed my package to own my own Little Caesars. They said I have met the qualifications For the Combat Veterans Program for Disabled Veterans. I should be getting a call this week from someone at Little Caesars!

Right now I would be the 13th member that has met the qualifications!!

Service-Disabled Veterans
Service-disabled veterans are eligible for additional benefits, including a waived franchising fee ($20,000), additional financing options and benefits, a $10,000 credit on the initial equipment order and grand opening marketing support from leading national companies. The total benefit for service-disabled veterans can be approximately $68,000

Hell Yeah!

Are you still on active duty? Is this a VA program?

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
lol you dont know any better you watch hockey

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
unfortunately your mother should have done that as well, but as we can all see you are alive :)

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
lol you dont know any better you watch hockey
because watching a sport with players that sit out a number of games with a sprained pinky finger is definitely better than watching a sport where players play with a broken ankle and still manage to win

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
says the dumb cunt who's aspiration is to own a little caesars. you really are a douchebag.

Nah just looking for work buddie:thumbsup:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF

Lol. We're probably going to see the Yankme's miss out on the World Series with their half billion dollar team this year.

Baseball = supermegaultra boring.
Hockey = the sickness!!

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI

Also this is getting really old. 1. We spent half or what we did last year on the payroll
2. Boston missed being the highst paid team of the year by only 1.5mil
3. We paid Damon 1.5 mil a year just to keep is beard off so if you wanna say it was a tie you could.
4. What is all of your teams? Mad because you do have the fan base to buy good players? Mad because your team doesnt have the history that other players WANT to play on the team? There is a reason why yankees are the best. There is no other team in mlb that has done half of what the yankees have done for the sport of baseball

O yeah and Last you may think hockey is the best sport around but come on really even when they go pro they have to have a part time job because no one watch's that shit no one buys tickets no one buys there gear. I could be wrong but didnt hockey players protest because they got paid garbage?

SBmkfif

Ready to race!
norwalk? theres already a lil cesears inside walmart or whatever plus like 50 other pizza places in town. good luck putting a pizza place in an over crowded market.