GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio controls tune radio and not go through presets?

buyingconstant7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI 3 Door 6spd
It's kinda hard to explain but on my mothers Tiguan, the radio control (Left and Right buttons) to change radio channels, is set to go through her presets. But on my Golf, it just tunes the radio to the nearest channel available. Is there a way I can change it to go through my presets? This is super annoying when I want to keep my hands on the wheel but instead need to press the screen which I find is distracting.

John Barnes

The Arrow Buttons setting in the FM settings, AM settings or DAB settings menus may be what you want. This can be used to select between Preset List and Station List for the Arrow Buttons action.

lambada

Passed Driver's Ed
Can someone confirm that's it's possible to go through the presets list of a Composition Media radio using the steering controls?

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Can someone confirm that's it's possible to go through the presets list of a Composition Media radio using the steering controls?

Lambada: it's all done in the setup menu. You can select what the arrow buttons on the steering wheel do from the radio setup menu. Just press the gear wheel symbol on the bottom RHS of the radio screen and you will see a panel saying something like Arrow buttons. It has two options , one of which is preset list

lambada

Passed Driver's Ed
Lambada: it's all done in the setup menu. You can select what the arrow buttons on the steering wheel do from the radio setup menu. Just press the gear wheel symbol on the bottom RHS of the radio screen and you will see a panel saying something like Arrow buttons. It has two options , one of which is preset list

Great! Will try it out when I get the car. Thanks mate.