GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Obviously, mega is the bestest antibody you can have. I read it on the internet.
Your imaginary friend is probably one of the millions that had the virus, with mild or no symptoms. The 'science' last year said that for every person who tested positive, 10 others were never tested.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your imaginary friend is probably one of the millions that had the virus, with mild or no symptoms. The 'science' last year said that for every person who tested positive, 10 others were never tested.

You're Twitter post is probably completely made up misinformation.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Vaccine science... No antibodies??
1621307132080.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
From the article
"
Q: I'm fully vaccinated. Should I get an antibody test to check my immunity to COVID-19?

A: You might be tempted to take an antibody test to find out whether your COVID vaccine worked. But — no."

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And yours are all accurate and legit. 😂

Those when I post information are.

Those when I mock eViDeNcE are just that, meant to mock ridiculous posts devoid of actual evidence.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I figured you are the only one who posts accurate links. 😂

I post academic and official sources, not twitter or church news letters. That's your problem, you can't understand a reliable source from garbage.

Bad news Jim, you're never allowed to remove your mask.
FB_IMG_1621308212454.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I post academic and official sources, not twitter or church news letters. That's your problem, you can't understand a reliable source from garbage.

Bad news Jim, you're never allowed to remove your mask. View attachment 213917
Who the fuck believes Fauci? He's like the people who try to predict the weather. Give it a few minutes and he'll change what he says.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
They must play some pretty dangerous sports in Wales.

Quiet a few people are killed in the mountains each year...

Highest annual death toll for mountain rescuers in North Wales - North Wales Live (dailypost.co.uk)

even recruits for the SAS on their tough training stuff die in Wales...

Twenty soldiers have died in Welsh mountain SAS selection training sessions - Wales Online

Linky to RTA deaths in Wales...circa 5,700/yr....

Road accidents and casualties 2018: where, when and who? (gov.wales)