GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'll link the viral mask exposure studies again for you when i'm at my computer.

Read them at your leisure. Wearing a mask isn't going to harm you, it will only aid in reducing viral exposure.

I've read studies from both sides. Simple conclusion: the topic is still debatable. I've done my fair share of experimentation in different fields throughout the years, only to realize that controlled simplified experiments are one thing, and real life is another.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
The plethora of studies still have doctors and scientists arguing.
"Selfish" -- yes. The snowflakes bitching at people for not wearing a mask are not being selfish at all.
The general accepted scientific consensus doesnt agree with that logic.

Whom is arguing? Almost all bodies still recommend wearing a mask in their current posted literature on Covid. Please link to your peer reviewed studies or major health body that does not recommend wearing a mask.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The general accepted scientific consensus doesnt agree with that logic.

Whom is arguing? Almost all bodies still recommend wearing a mask in their current posted literature on Covid. Please link to your peer reviewed studies or major health body that does not recommend wearing a mask.

"That logic" -- you keep throwing around a word the meaning of which you fail to comprehend.

"Almost all bodies" -- very scientific argument.
There's one thing this pandemic has demonstrated very well: people have no idea what to do and like to grasp at air.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
"That logic" -- you keep throwing around a word the meaning of which you fail to comprehend.

"Almost all bodies" -- very scientific argument.
There's one thing this pandemic has demonstrated very well: people have no idea what to do and like to grasp at air.
Still waiting on your evidence...

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Lol. Who are you exactly?
Someone waiting for the person that made a claim to supply evidence to support said claim.

That or someone just bored between refreshing parts shipments that finds this all to be hilarious.
FB_IMG_1600971939870.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Someone waiting for the person that made a claim to supply evidence to support said claim.

That or someone just bored between refreshing parts shipments that finds this all to be hilarious.View attachment 186941

What exactly did I claim?
You are the one with pretty numbers that say masks don't affect oxygen levels. But when I say I suffocate in a mask, you immediately attribute it to my having contracted the virus, even though I myself don't know if I have. Confess: you are only as goid at science as a typical high schooler is, and you read studies to make yourself feel better in online arguments. :)

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
You are the one with pretty numbers that say masks don't affect oxygen levels. But when I say I suffocate in a mask, you immediately attribute it to my having contracted the virus, even though I myself don't know if I have. Confess: you are only as goid at science as a typical high schooler is, and you read studies to make yourself feel better in online arguments. :)
Might wanna scroll up. I never did the math for you on oxygen levels. I merely mentioned plenty of doctors debunking that on youtube when it comes to masks and breathing.
7249000b55ae4630982130001f85e01d.jpg

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion

Actually, those were my calculations. My HP doesn't lie. Maybe you're just out of shape.

Attachments

• HP.jpg
    HP.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 97