GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
8581D9F3-6304-40C2-9967-4F358A548C68.jpeg

62296DC2-2318-4DAC-B069-D5EDB7E7EB9B.jpeg

FCAA54CB-BAF0-4E87-AD4C-EDF0CDFA4024.jpeg

A1D95822-5DC5-4BB7-A291-0CA29852465E.jpeg

9724E581-562A-4908-B4AF-AA49D097B414.jpeg

87D6BAD6-5BA3-4D7E-B653-6B575DD62B4C.jpeg

79954B17-9CD4-40AE-8077-44007581FBAD.jpeg

FCAFA3C6-0F79-45C9-995F-4C11E1A7D682.jpeg

520EDD13-D4F2-4F48-960D-177F8B193387.jpeg

F3F95BE7-471A-4FEE-B9B4-F197155C85E1.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
"The servers that were seized in Frankfurt a few days ago, from a company called Scytl. Those servers show the real vote. Trump won this election with 410 Electoral votes" -- Lin Wood

Fake news. Where is your proof, because I have mine.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Can you get off Sweden's nuts already. They are not a supporting argument from the info I could find.

Maybe you have some you could share?
The media and google don't want you to know about Sweden, unless they can negatively spin it.
This is from the end of July
"The curves go down, and the curves over the seriously ill begin to be very close to zero. As a whole, it is very positive," Sweden’s chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said.
Sweden sees coronavirus cases drop, after controversially avoiding lockdowns | Fox News

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Fake news. Where is your proof, because I have mine.
Sure, we've all got 'proof.' PROVIDE YOU LINKS to more fake news.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Lin Wood has been an active attorney since 1977.
Longer than many Golf drivers have been alive.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606168505419.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Sure, we've all got 'proof.' PROVIDE YOU LINKS to more fake news.

Links, lol. As I said it was a telephone conversation with CI in USAEUR. An actual person who actually knows facts. Not some bullshit conspiracy theory that your kind keeps passing through your tubgirl feedback loop.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
The media and google don't want you to know about Sweden, unless they can negatively spin it.
"The curves go down, and the curves over the seriously ill begin to be very close to zero. As a whole, it is very positive," Sweden’s chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said.
Sweden sees coronavirus cases drop, after controversially avoiding lockdowns | Fox News

Thanks for the link.

Is the attitude that Sweden has different then that of the US? I bet you most people listen. Here people will only comply if it is the law not for the greater good. "Citizens have largely complied"

Clip 1.PNG

I understand where you are coming from but I don't think the same things work here in America. Our culture and infrastructure is different also.

Clip 2.PNG

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

This is from July, did you see the Swedish Government’s press release saying to stay home, closing bars and restaurants, etc? No? Oh, that’s because it doesn’t further your bullshit narrative so it doesn’t exist.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Europe as a whole is going in the toilet. I'm sure someone muscled the Swedes into taking part in the tyranny.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Links, lol. As I said it was a telephone conversation with CI in USAEUR. An actual person who actually knows facts. Not some bullshit conspiracy theory that your kind keeps passing through your tubgirl feedback loop.
LOL ok. Your guy on the phone was part of the special ops team that didn't grab the server? I mean, c'mon man, you know how compartmentalized the military and our government are. They could have all kinds of shit and no one is the wiser. Did you hear about the Manhattan project?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

That's due to the pandemic. Again, I'm all for targeted corporate, small business, and unemployed support during a pandemic.

It's the rest of the time that bothers me. Our current business cycles are created by constantly lagging demand due to wages falling farther and farther behind. Our solution always seems to be more money for the rich.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
rick - i have begun compiling your individual wild claims for the world to laugh at and admire Will also be planning - time and god willing - to keep tabs on how many times you make the same claim or go in the same circle - like a nascar driver. I'm only on page 38. By the time i get to this page, I'm going to need a less complicated computer to deal with your logic.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
how much is tied to lower taxes, relaxed environmental costs, investment, etc? I'm not arguing profit may be up but to say wages are not tied into profits is missing an entire column in the spread sheet.

not an economist but looking at dates on chart I see early 90's as start of climb....tax rates declined, more jobs out sourced (at MUCH lower cost) would be the two biggest changes I see. Of course I know whose salaries have gone up, the gap between rich and poor is getting stupid bad

90's we increased taxes, not decreased.

Executive pay has exploded, profits doubled, but no one says "omg, that's causing job losses". Pay people enough to live, that's all they cry.

It just isn't true.