GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And how would the government notify everyone. You really think they have every address of people living in Afghanistan?
Absolutely

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The only reason anyone gets ignored here is because they are annoying.

If you find that a lot of people are ignoring you, see above.

I personally don't have anyone on the ignore list but I can easily understand why others use it.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
By false flag are you saying it was the US government? Is there any evidence that would convince you it wasnt a false flag?

Also this looks like they may hate us a bit. Also it's much harder to cross an ocean to get to the US than it is to travel over land to Russia or Israel.
Are we talking about Kabul or USS Maine?

You gave me a list of all terrorist attacks, regardless of perpetrators.

You don't need a carrier fleet to put together 200 grams of plastic explosives and a detonator.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Sounds plausible and that was a good post until you tried to lay blame on Trump. What could have Trump done about it. Say that's it we cancel the treaty we're staying? Biden is 8 months into his presidency and wasn't aware the Taliban would take over so easily. Hell I posted the video a few posts back where Biden said less than two months ago that the Taliban wouldn't take over. The failure was with US intelligence not warning everyone that it was going to happen. Short of not honoring the treaty there wasn't anything anyone could do.
Are you not aware that Trump was the first and only president to initiate negotiations with the taliban? Trump made the treaty. It happened during and only during his term.

You can't seriously be this misinformed...

And yes Biden continued to negotiate with the taliban but that is a LOT fucking different than choosing to negotiate with them directly in the first place.

1629460230913.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The words of the same former official I was paraphrasing before:

"Trump put us on the road to hell [in Afghanistan]. Biden kept us on it"

That one is a direct quote. Not my words.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

I personally don't have anyone on the ignore list but I can easily understand why others use it. This isn't page 200 or even 2000 so anyone who has been around for a bit is well within their right to ignore any antagonists or jerks or dummies.
Apologist.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
You missed the entirety of my point. I'm talking about culture and tradition playing key roles in race identity. Surely, you don't expect people to give up their cultures and just "become American", right? America's popular metaphor as a "melting pot" doesn't mean it all turns into one culture, it means a colorful variety of cultures get to coexist in one place.

No society can last without a unified cultural identity.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I personally don't have anyone on the ignore list but I can easily understand why others use it. This isn't page 200 or even 2000 so anyone who has been around for a bit is well within their right to ignore any antagonists or jerks or dummies.
Freedom of choice??
How controversial of you. I AGREE THOUGH.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Absolutely
So they can't even get an accurate count of how many people are left in the country, but you think they would be able personally notify every person? You really think that the majority of Americans in Afghanistan don't watch any sort of news and didn't know what was happening?
Are we talking about Kabul or USS Maine?

You gave me a list of all terrorist attacks, regardless of perpetrators.

You don't need a carrier fleet to put together 200 grams of plastic explosives and a detonator.
Talking about Kabul. I"m saying its much harder for people who want to do harm to the US to get here than it would be for them to get to Russia or Israel.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
On the news now...explosions in Kabul, 60 Afghans dead, about 30 of our military injured or dead.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
On the news now...explosions in Kabul, 60 Afghans dead, about 30 of our military injured or dead.

ABC was saying 12 service members killed 15 more wounded no word on the severity of the injuries.

Apparently the bomber was able to get within 5 meters of our soldiers before detonating the explosives.

Edit: numbers corrected.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Who has blocked who? I'm fairly certain Unreal has blocked one or two people. At least, they have in the past -- no idea if they've unblocked.

I couldn't possibly block anyone. I need all of the context for this giant shit sandwich of a thread. Plus, blocking is a one-way trip to an echo chamber.
Pretty sure he has blocked me and GTIfan99. You know because we're so much alike. 😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
ya pretty funny he's trying to act like dems aren't the party of woke and cancel culture. he really wants to have his cake and eat it too

Yeah, just ask the Dixie Chick's and Liz Cheney.

Reactions: WAP