GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yours...

doesn't have that stupid mohawk. (y)

I think the problem is that if you take off the mohawk and the glasses, you're left with a babies face. There's nothing wrong with mohawks (at least I don't think so), it's just that Phur's looks like a 6 month old baby with a mohawk and glasses.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I think the problem is that if you take off the mohawk and the glasses, you're left with a babies face. There's nothing wrong with mohawks (at least I don't think so), it's just that Phur's looks like a 6 month old baby with a mohawk and glasses.
Thanks for the save. I agree

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Maybe that has something to do with why everyone thinks I’m so much younger than I am.
1612990861257.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
That’s one reason I grew a beard. Will be nice when I’m 50 I can shave and knock off some years.
Lady Phur is not a fan of facial hair. I think I look better with a few days of scruff. I use a safety razor and only shave about one a week though.