GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My race is very relevant. As is my culture. And I made sure to pass that down to my kids.
Culture yes, race is an illusion.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Or we could systemically encourage reproduction?

The people who have studied this more than I have with much greater detail have stated it's not possible for us to increase our population enough through reproduction. We have to have massive immigration.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My daughter got 75% my genes and 25% her mom’s. That’s how that works. Kids aren’t a perfect carbon copy it seems.
I suspect my daughter is similar.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Ok smart guy, the DNA results tell you...your mother has this, your father has that. It's pretty straightforward.
Now that's not to say she might have conceived him with the postman in the same window we were trying with this app...but I would say that's unlikely.

Unless she rushes home to get there the same time the mail person does I don't think you have any reason to be suspicious. 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Culture yes, race is an illusion.
To us, race and culture is an identity. It’s who we are, who we were and who we will be. To America it’s just a pick list where you gotta choose from 4 or 5 things. In America it’s also “the reason for hate and protest and other things”

but where I’m from. Not so. We see it differently.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So you're saying the Mormons were right?! Multiple wives FTW.

You’re an idiot.

The people who have studied this more than I have with much greater detail have stated it's not possible for us to increase our population enough through reproduction. We have to have massive immigration.

Selective immigration is only part of the equation. Our pathetic healthcare system, dogmatic reproductive rights, floundering aged population that will not fucking retire, and inadequate maternity/paternity support, all encourage a societal drive for low reproductive rates.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Laughing my fucking ass off.

"My family came here from Europe legally" like they fucking waited 20 years for citizenship? You fucking facist racist cucks need to become extinct.

All people welcome to the us, open borders and we pay for people with educations to come here. It's the only way we won't be speaking chinese in 50 years.

Open borders as in anyone is free to enter the US at any time?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Why do we want to increase population just for the sake of increasing population. There won't be enough jobs as automation and robots eliminate jobs.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Why do we want to increase population just for the sake of increasing population. There won't be enough jobs as automation and robots eliminate jobs.

You don't need to worry about it bud, you don't get a say anymore.

Also more people = more jobs. How fucking hard is it to understand?