GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'v decided

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
to fuck modifying the mkv.

Saving up for bigger and better.

covette c6 drop top w/ 18X9 in the front & 19 x 12 in the back hre deep dish.

Ordering next spring.

dunno weather to sell the vw or the rubicon... hmmm????

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
trick000 said:
Nah uh... I bet you won't do it!

my boy got it 6 months ago.it has 900 miles on it. and it sits in his garage - he's gonna dump it in a year. thats what im buying. i'll show pics later-

trust me i'll do it. i'v never been one to go back on my word :thumbsup:

yeah it was out of left field.. lol

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Sweet! So the Vette's a sure deal then? That new model would surely be some car to have. That pretty much would give you a free pass to run against anyone and still not get smoked. Then having a stock GTI as a daily driver would be the icing on the cake. If this goes through let yourself know that there is a guy in northern Ohio who wishes he had that kind of set-up. I guess I'll have to stick to my motorcycle for that kind of speed for now. Bikes, they sure are cheep speed. Such technology in those things. My mag listed 0-60mph on my bike is 2.8 seconds. Of course I can never keep the front wheel down enough to post that kind of speed. But there are bikes now that will do over 100mph in first gear. It's kind of funny because the GTI fells so slow compared to that thing. But I know it pulls good with the reflash program I have.

:evil:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Smart move !

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Kirk, i had a bike, katana 600- had to get rid of it. cheap speed is so true. i had lots of fun with it, but i honestly thought that i would kill myself on it. so i sold it. as for a vette as a weekend car and a gti daily driver!!! can't wait.

Sold the truck now so i don't need to pay the monthly payments on it.