GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

SOLD:IE full cold air intake

Looking to get rid of my mqb IE cold air intake. Includes the carbon fiber lid and the IE turbo inlet elbow. Has a small rub mark on the top of the carbon lid that’s visible. Has some scratches on the back where it mounts near the battery, out of view when installed. Only selling because I want...
  2. J

FS: Neuspeed Power Module $125

Have a used neuspeed power module part number 64.10.15. According to all the models it is for are mqb gen 3 2.0t cars. Pulled it from my wife’s MQB Tiguan. Going with a uni tune instead of a module. New they are $360, looking to get $125
  3. J

FS:Neuspeed Power Module $125

Have a used neuspeed power module part number 64.10.15. According to all the models it is for are mqb gen 3 2.0t cars. Pulled it from my wife’s MQB Tiguan. Going with a uni tune instead of a module. New they are $360, looking to get $125
  4. J

Bfi red venitilated leather shift knob. 6sp

Getting rid of a ventilated leather bfi shift knob in red. Maybe 6 months old. It’s for a 6 speed manual car. Paid $185 brand new. Looking for $140obo shipped in the US.
  5. J

WTB: Neuspeed power module

Looking to buy a used neuspeed power module for a mk7 gti. Have PayPal ready to purchase. Located in Ohio, so shipped to Ohio.
  6. J

FS: usp motorsports catted downpipe

I have a used usp motorsports catted downpipe for sale. Pulled it off a gti to install a cts catless. Fits fine. Only problem I had was having to adjust it a few times and the previous owner before me had a resonator installed and then kept it so it was cut. But has a pipe as seen in the photo...
  7. J

WTB:used aftermarket clutch

Looking for a good used aftermarket clutch for my mk7 gti. Looking at going is38 by the end of summer. Cash in hand..thank you for your time
  8. J

WTB:aftermarket intercooler

Looking for either a used cts fmic or a twincooler. Let me know what you have..thanks