GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Yeah, I kind had to trick the system. I also have a contact at tire rack and he helped me get...

Yeah, I kind had to trick the system. I also have a contact at tire rack and he helped me get the right order, knowing I needed that offset.
  2. D

SOLD***Oz ultraleggeras 18x8 with Michelin ps4s BRAND NEW!

For those of you who haven’t see the FB postings.......Bought 3 weeks ago off tirerack for $2400. Have less then 200miles. They are amazing wheels but ultimately decided to sell the car. 18x8 +35 5x112 18.3lbs with Michelin pilot sport 4s 235/40/18 Asking $2,000
  3. D

*SOLD* ECS 3mm and Neuspeed 5mm spacers kit

Like new. Comes with 10x extended ball seat bolts. No wobble/ vibration. Asking $75 obo.
  4. D

18x8...35 offset...kinda flush/flush/poke?

Can you send me pics? I’m about to order this same exact set up for my NBM. Do you have 235s?
  5. D

Neuspeed RSE07 with Michelin PS4s - SoCal (sold)

Please delete
  6. D

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Thanks, I actually found that shelf used on Facebook marketplace for next to nothing. It’s a gardening shelf that I repurposed. Works great 👍
  7. D

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

just finished the quarentine remodel!
  8. D

Official Night Blue Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Here’s mine! 2015 GTI S LP PP ??
  9. D

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Pm’d
  10. D

USP TEAR DUCKT MK7 INTAKE “BRAND” NEW

“Brand new” USP MQB tear duct intake. Fits great/ looks great/ works great but I really need the cash right now. Was only on the car 1 week (20 miles). *It was a Christmas gift Includes everything from USP except the gummies ? Asking $165 plus shipping. Located in SoCal.
  11. D

IE Intercooler

Hi, interested. How long on the car? Why selling? Any issues? Thanks!
  12. D

Any wheels look like these ? ??

I’m looking for wheels that look like these: https://www.vividracing.com/-p-152591344.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0Pulwfag5AIVkK_sCh3jNwfzEAQYAiABEgLPEPD_BwE ..ideally light(ish) weight and decent build and hoping to speed less then $200/wheel....I know I know..... I see a lot in other bolt...
  13. D

What lugs/bolts to use?

Hi, what lugs do I use to mount Konig hypergrams to my mk7 gti. I’m having a hard time finding a straight answer. I did get the hub centric rings. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
  14. D

VW belvedere wheel replicas?

Are there any? If not, any suggestion of similar looking wheels? I’m not having much luck in my searches.... Thank you! Marc
  15. D

How to remove locked wheel lug w/o key

Unfortunately I don’t have the wheel lock key to my locking lugs. I’m guessing the previous owner misplaced it. They are factory wheel locks on Austin’s. 2015 gti. Anything I can do, my local dealer wanted $150 for new lugs and labor?!?!
  16. D

How to make stock black plastic parts Gloss black?

How can you turn the oem diffuser and other flat/ rough black plastic trim into gloss black? Oem front splitter/ fog light grills/ side skirts/ diffuser? Would love to have them in gloss black. Is this doable?
  17. D

Best performance shop for spring instal - SoCal

Hi looking for a good performance shop in Ventura County/ North LA that can do a proper spring installation and other various work. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  18. D

Where can I find this?

I love the look of the clubsport front bumper but just can’t spend $2k plus on an one. I also have front sensors and front assist to deal with. The best part of it (to me) are the more aggressive side grills on each side of the bumper. It looks like it would almost be a direct overlay/ fit on...
  19. D

-

-