GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Looking for a turbo inlet pipe and turbo muffler delete for is38

Nothing CTS please. Thank you 😊
  2. V

FS MK7 GTI Euro Manifold

Fully functional OEM Euro manifold for MK7 GTI. I purchased this and decided not to use it. No drilling required. Great shape and ready to go. Asking 250 shipped. Pictures upon request.
  3. V

Mk7 GTI part out

It’s about that time, looking to part out my car. It’s time for a truck. All parts are top quality and have low low miles on them. Car parts- CTS BOSS KIT 500 v2 with CTS Intake and CTS diverter valve. This kit has 450 miles as we speak. 3100 shipped RS3 coil packs 80 APR down pipe catted 500...
  4. V

2015 Mk7 GTI motor and DSG tranny for sale

Motor has 44,000 miles on it and runs perfectly, same with the DSG transmission. Buyer pays shipping. Motor will be pulled next weekend. Pics and videos upon request. Asking 4500.00
  5. V

Like new Red P3 gauge with analog boost sensor and track pack

Comes installed in the vent and everything to plug and play. Asking 325 shipped or 300 with your stock vent. Pics upon request Thanks
  6. V

F/S HR sport springs mk7 GTI

Low miles and ready to ship. 170 shipped
  7. V

F/S Fk High-Tek springs mk7 GTI

Complete front OE Shock assembly with FK springs installed including new top gate and bearing recently installed. These springs have 300 miles on them. Will ship at buyers expense. Best drop I’ve seen on a set of springs for this price. Pics upon request, will be available Thursday to...
  8. V

Like new Cobb AP unmarried for sale

As the title states- unmarried Cobb AP from a mk7 GTI. 500 shipped. Comes with box and all accessories. If you want pics, pm me your number and I’ll send them
  9. V

Looking for a drivers side air vent

Looking for a drivers side air vent for my mk7 GTI.
  10. V

APR boost gauge and vent pod for sale

MK7 GTI boost gauge and vent pod. Like new asking 150 shipped. Pics upon request since I can never get them to size properly here
  11. V

F/S JB4 with extended cable

In perfect working order, with extended cable. 375 shipped
  12. V

Looking for Turbo outlet pipe and throttle pipe

Anything aftermarket, what’s out there, mk7 GTI Thanks
  13. V

F/S brand new Forge turbo blanket

Never used, brand new. 60 shipped
  14. V

Looking for fuel mk7 GTI

Is anyone selling a slightly used fuel kit for a big turbo MK7 GTI. I have a stage 3 pump, looking for the rail and injectors. Thanks.
  15. V

Like new OEM DV

Stock Diverter Valve from my mk7 GTI. It’s roughly two weeks old and the latest revision. Asking 80obo.
  16. V

Fl/S 2 week old OEM DV

I have the latest revision DV, it’s about two weeks old. Going big turbo so I do not need it anymore. 80 shipped
  17. V

Low mileage Unitronic full replacement IC

MK7 Full replacement, in perfect condition. I’m asking 650 shipped. Pics upon request, I can never make them work on here.
  18. V

Looking for a Cobb AP.

Mk7 GTI, what’s out there. Thanks
  19. V

BFI Stage 2 Dogbone insert

Never used, it came with my stage 2 mount kit, but I have the CTS one currently. Asking 35 shipped. Pics upon request
  20. V

F/S Is38

Looking to sell my Is38, I’ve had it for about 7 months now. It’s a revision H with about 6,000 miles on it. I’ll have it off the car in the next week or so, so I can have pics then. It’s fully functional with zero issues. Im selling it because I’m going stage 3. I’m asking 950 shipped.