GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

MK7 Golf R Clutch Stuck To The Floor

Did some googling and it appears it could be the Clutch Master Cylinder. My car is sitting at 38k miles, when it had 27k miles I had a DKM Stage 3 clutch and throw out bearing installed. Today was driving normally but all of a sudden when attempting to change from 2nd to 3rd the clutch pedal...
  2. D

Tune + Oil Changes?

I got this R around 28k miles and switched out the plastic Sump for a Metal one so I know the oil must have been fully drained, I got my tune around 29k miles and drove it till 33.5k miles and noticed the oil was almost completely black almost diesel black is this normal? Stage 2 tune if it...
  3. D

Whos still running original rear muffler?

My Golf R is almost ready currently its got basically a full CTS catless exhaust running into the original muffler. I am going to be running the Stage 2 EQT tune with over run I searched youtube and unless I missed something I havent seen anyone post a CTS or otherwise basically straight thru...
  4. D

Wanted: MK7 Golf R Grille (Prefacelift)

Does anyone happen to have a Golf R pre-facelift grille lying around they want to sell?
  5. D

Any options for 16 Golf R Rear Spoilers?

I wanted to make the rear of R stand out a little more are there any other options that have 100% fitment aside from the Oettinger?
  6. D

Ac Condensers

New Member here.... well atleast to the MK7 forum as I had a MK6 Gti I just picked up a 2016 Golf R With light front damage and the Ac Condenser got damaged, The dealer quoted me $250 for the Condenser however I have seen them for as cheap as $70 online for aftermarket ones just wondering...