GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

MK7.5 OEM mud flaps on white GTI

Yeah, I found these on google too, but am unsure whether the R in the 3rd picture uses the same part number for the front and rear "splash guards" / mud flaps. The second picture is apparently a Chinese knockoff.
  2. X

MK7.5 OEM mud flaps on white GTI

Does anyone have pictures they can post of a white MK7.5 GTI with OEM mud flaps (or other mud flap options?) Maybe my googling skills are poor, but I can't find any good pictures (that aren't close ups of just the wheel well area). Thanks!
  3. X

Front Brake Caliper Bolts.

Not every bolt that uses a torque angle tightening method is guaranteed to be a torque to yield bolt. See this article if you want a very informative article on the topic. https://www.onallcylinders.com/2016/08/19/ask-away-jeff-smith-truth-behind-torque-yield-fasteners-torque-angle-fastening/...
  4. X

2019 Canadian Rabbit GTI (vs. 2015 Autobahn)

Ah, so it's the red stitching that makes them unique. I had figured a rabbit logo or tag like the seats. Thanks for the info! Cheers
  5. X

2019 Canadian Rabbit GTI (vs. 2015 Autobahn)

@Vorne Au hinten Weh I bought a certified pre-owned Canadian GTI Rabbit edition this past summer, and I'm trying to figure out if I have the correct floor mats for it. I thought I had read that the Rabbit edition gets bespoke floor mats with the Rabbit logo on them. Mine just look like the...