GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

FS: Volk Racing TE37 Ultra Track Edition II

Wheels pending
  2. O

Not sure if anyone could use them, but I can include some half life 255/30/19 PS4S tires for an additional $350. Price drop $2950
  3. O

FS: UNIbrace UBQ

Looking to sell my UNIbrace UBQ, I had this on my MK7 GTI for about 20k and later purchased an RS3. I originally planned to transfer this over, but it does not work with the JXB driveshaft carrier. Unfortunately I cannot locate the hardware, but that is readily available on the UNIbrace website...
  4. O

Selling my Volk Racing TE37 Ultra Track Edition IIs 19x8.5 et38. Wheels are in good condition, no curb rash, bends, repaired cracks, etc.; however, there are signs of daily driving like the occasional rock chip here and there. The wheels were professionally ceramic coated here in Maryland at...
  5. O

WTB wheels

Not sure if you’d be interested in 19 inch wheels, but I have a set of 19x8.5 et38 Volk TE37 Ultas.
  6. O

WTB: OEM GTI Downpipe

Hey I’m looking for an OEM GTI downpipe for a MK7 or 7.5. My buddy is trying to sell his car and the dealer wants the exhaust stock. If you have one please pm me a price. Located in Parkville, MD if your semi local for pick up. thank you
  7. O

FS: Brand New 7.5 LED Outer Tails (Damaged)

Up for sale are some OEM European 7.5 LED outer tails. I ordered these for like $350 and they came in slightly damaged, and now I’m stuck with them. I’m selling them on the cheap for this reason, someone may know how to fix them, or it may not bother you. I’m located in Parkville, Maryland and...
  8. O

FS: R32 Rear BBK

Up for sale is a BBK off a MK5 R32, this is plug and play for MK7s and is a pretty decent upgrade for non-PP GTIs. The calipers are stoptech and are 310x22. Comes with stoptech pads as well with lots of life left and stainless steel brake lines. Not pictured but dust shields will be included...
  9. O

Gloss Black Maxton Rear Diffuser w/ Gloss Black OEM Diffuser

Hey so I’m think I’m ready to switch up the rear look of my car a bit. I bought this about a year ago and I removed the OEM rear diffuser smoothed, primed, and got it professionally painted paint black along with the Maxton Diffuser. It’s a really clean look if you like the piano black accents...
  10. O

ECS Golf R Flush Kit

Hey everyone I have for sale the ECS flush kit for OEM 19 inch wheels (19x8 et50). The kit comes with two 10mm spacers with 10 40mm ball seat bolts, and two 17.5mm spacers with 10 45mm ball seat bolts. Looking for $150 OBO picked up or $160 shipped OBO. Located in Towson, Maryland. Thank you...
  11. O

Looking for OEM Downpipe

Hey does anyone have an oem downpipe they have laying around that I could just have, or is selling cheap. I have emissions coming up and could use the downpipe to help me pass. I’m located in Towson, Maryland. If you have anything laying around let me know please. Thank you Sent from my...
  12. O

FS: Firehawk Indy 500s Brand New

235/40/18 tires bought at the beginning of July. I’m looking to move up to a 380x32 BBK so a lot of 18s will no longer fit. $500 firm, located in Parkville, Maryland for pick up. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. O

FS: Red OZ Alleggerita HLT 18x7.5 et50

Hey everyone have some OZs for sale. Wheels are in decent shape, but no tires. 1 wheel has very minor curbage, but no cracks or bends on them everything still rolls perfectly fine and balances with no issues. 17.56 lbs per wheel. The wheels are located in Parkville, Maryland, but willing to...
  14. O

FS: MK7 GTI Monster Mats

Have a set of monster mats for sale off a MK7 GTI, these were my back-up set incase I somehow ruined the set I got with my car. I just purchased a set of Maxpider floor mats so I don’t need three sets of mats. They’ve been sitting in my shed, so they’re a little dusty other than that though...
  15. O

FS: Spoiler and Steering Wheel Trim

Hey everyone the car is undergoing some changes so I have some parts off of it for sale. First I have an Aggressiv carbon fiber rear spoiler that retail for $325, but I just saw it’s on sale for $260. The spoiler shows signs of use, but in overall great condition. Also I have a paint match oryx...
  16. O

FS: 034 Motorsports Dogbone Mount with Upper and Lower Inserts

For sale is the 034 Motorsports dogbone mount with the upper and lower inserts. Lower insert is the V2. These are pretty much brand new, only installed for a few days. These were removed because the oem pucks were beginning to wear out on the car, so everything was swapped out for the Racingline...
  17. O

Feeler/FS: BBS RG-R 18x8 et35

Hey everyone I’ve literally had these wheels on for about a week now, but I rub with 235/40 tires on them and I think I’d rather keep the tires and run a less aggressive wheel. The wheels are all cosmetically good look, but two wheels have slight bends, and have been worked on before so the...
  18. O

FS: Racingline Catch Can

Hey everyone up for sale is my Racingline catch can. I’ve had this for about a year and it works phenomenally, this is probably the best catch can on the market. I’m parting ways with it, because I need the funds to put into other projects on the car and for the time being the OEM PCV will have...
  19. O

FS: Engine Bay Dress Up Parts

Hey everyone I have for sale the coolant and oil cap covers from J-Caps, an ECS dipstick, and a USP oil filter housing. Selling because I switched to all Racingline caps. Can meet up and drop them off within reasonable distance from Parkville, MD, or ship on buyers dime. Looking for $160 obo...
  20. O

FS: 3 BBS RX501 Faces

Hey I’ve got up for sale 3 BBS RX501 faces. The faces are originally from an 18 inch set up with an offset of 32. I had originally planned to source a fourth face and build these into 19 inch two or three piece wheels. Other projects came along and time past, so now there up for sale so I can...