GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jolebole

Fuse Layout Mk7 GTI Autobahn

Hello. Does anyone have a pic from the fuse layout on the Mk7 GTI autobahn with adaptive front lightning system? I was changing some fuses and probably missed a spot. I got a error on my dash now. The manual does not have a fuse diagram (dumb). Thx. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  2. jolebole

FS: VWR Springs

Hello, I have a set of VWR Springs (front/rear). I installed these springs on my MK7 GTI in May. They are not very practical for my daily commute so I took them off and I am selling them. They have about 2200 miles on them, so practically new. Price is $200. I would prefer local sale so you can...
  3. jolebole

Say NO to front licence plates in IL

I just created this petition. I Hope all of you guys can spread the word and sign the petition. Thanks in advance! :D https://www.change.org/p/illinois-secretaty-of-state-say-no-to-front-licence-plates-in-il
  4. jolebole

Are GTI's magnets for stupid drivers?

I don't know about you guys, but I always park on safe spots, away from everyone and I still end up with damage on my car. I had a rear bumper hit' n run on my MK6 while parked, front left fender dent on my MK7 (fixed) and another front left corner bumper hit while parked on the street in front...
  5. jolebole

VW of America dropped the care free maintenance

Yes. You heard it right. I just did the first oil change on my MK7 GTI. I have 6500 miles and I did the 10k service which includes oil change and tire rotation. Guess what they told me on the way out. "This was your first/last care free maintenance under warranty". I was like WHAT? Are you...
  6. jolebole

DSG Jerk form R do D

My DSG makes a jerk when I pull out in R and when I shift in D before car makes a stop. I know that's not the right way, but we all do it. Interesting enough my Mk6 GTI and my wife's Passat do not have this jerk and the gear change and pull from R to D is smooth. This only happens when the car...
  7. jolebole

Mud Flaps/Splash Guards - Yes or No

Some of you have them and swear by them, others think they look ugly. I'm planing to install them since i saw a GTI with oem mud flaps and they look really good on the car. Not to big and they kinda loo like they are part of the body. Why you like/dislike them? Of course post em if you have them.
  8. jolebole

My NEW Ride - White MK7 GTI Autobahn

I think it's time to properly introduce myself. I got my first GTI in 2012. It was a brand new 2011 CSG GTI SE and I felt like I found the perfect car for me. And it was. It was my daily driver, I did about 65k miles on it in 2 years and 8 months. No major issues at all, I kept it mostly stock...
  9. jolebole

Tapatalk mobile app not pushing notifications

Hi there. Not sure if its the forum setting or the app itself but I'm not getting the subscribed topic notifications on the Tapatalk mobile app. I get the notifications from Golfmk6 forums but not from Golfmk7. I get notifications in my email, but they are not pushed to the tapatalk app. I have...
  10. jolebole

Mk7 GTI test drive report

Hello everyone. I was a happy Mk6 GTI owner till three weeks ago when my car got totaled. I'm planing to get another car and most likely its gonna be a Mk7 GTI. What moves me into that direction without hesitation is I don't think any other car offers what the GTI does for the same money. So...