GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. defcon5

Golf R Bumper on GTi

Bumper alone no. If you change both diffuser with bumper then I believe it would fit OK See photo of my GTI next to my GolfR I measure the exhaust tip on both and see if this is true when I get home this evening
  2. defcon5

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

New Custom mats I decided to keep the white stitch custom mat. I think this look better than the blue because the car is black inside and outside. ;) The blue set is for sale if anyone wants.
  3. defcon5

R logo mats in black / blue

Golf R mats I have this MK7 mat set for sale. Not made by VW but by someone who makes mats in Europe (I dont know who made this and there are no tags). My brother send me this set he thought I might like them. I dont think the colour suit me. Nice mat set, very sturdy, use factory floor pegs. I...
  4. defcon5

New mats Golf R

My brother in Europe send me these. Very good, very sturdy excellent fit. I think I will keep blue set and sell the white. Not sure yet. Original mojo mat is in pic for contrast
  5. defcon5

another front plate question

So my Golf R did not have holes drill by the dealer, it also has no front plate and I am require to have one. So I find the factory plate holder in the boot yesterday and I notice the brass thread insert does not match the holes in the plate. Any idea what these brass insert is for if not to...
  6. defcon5

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I added JB to the Golf R this morning. Took about 20 min to connect.
  7. defcon5

I got JB1 today. Install this weekend
  8. defcon5

Any Windows PC Gurus?

The point of this is to discharge a;ll capacitor which will clear any stale VRAM setting.
  9. defcon5

Any Windows PC Gurus?

Shutdown PC. disconnect power supply and remove battery. Then, hold down power button for maybe one minute. Then reconnect battery, reconnect power and boot. If this does not work then remove all of the power as before and leave over night.
  10. defcon5

I change the shift boot on my Golf R to real leather with blue accent.
  11. defcon5

Absolutely agree. Looks stellar :)
  12. defcon5

Going from Gti pp to golf r

I did in a way. I had GTI 6MT for 4 month and then I had spine surgery and can not drive MT now. So I gave GTI to my wife and I bought DSG Golf R for me. She sold her EOS since she has GTI now. Since my surgery is better and sometime I can drive GTI but not for long drives. Still I like to take...
  13. defcon5

I change the boot to real leather. I had blue stitch leather boot but I thought to try this and see how it looks.
  14. defcon5

I change the shift boot from synthetic leather to real leather with blue stitch
  15. defcon5

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Golf R does not come with spare in US. I found a new spare local advert online. It was correct in size but I do not know if it will fit over brakes or other clearance problem.... $25 and I take a chance and take it home,,, it fit :)
  16. defcon5

User Name?

While learning English the first American movie I watch in English was War Games. Also a hint to my profession. No, not film
  17. defcon5

Venmo to Paypal?

I post for sale an item and someone pay me from Venmo. I do not know what this is but I dont see payment in paypal transaction list. Paypal owns venmo but I never heard of them. I want to honor buyer but I I can not send something for payment I do not receive. Anyone help or advise with venmo...
  18. defcon5

I got Ross Tech cable yesterday. Today I program comfort windows up/down from kessy remote. Brilliant :)