GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

warning

I just wanted to let people know about a dishonest member that sold me an item listed in the classified section under my model car when in fact it was not for my car. When asked to return the item to him for a refund he refused. He tried to tell me that it was my fault and that it would fit my...
  2. C

Black Friday sales

for anyone looking for an catback exhaust for the R, Modbargains is blowing out the dinan ones for $681.98. I just ordered one.
  3. C

rear fog light

On the led tail lights do you just wire up to have one rear fog light on or both
  4. C

led tail issue

Hope this is the right place to post this. I have the DAP harness for my led tails but when I coded the lights all work as intended except the drivers amber turn signal when the headlights, parking lights are on. The amber turns on with them. Does anyone know of a fix for this. Went through and...
  5. C

issue with led tails

Hope this is the right place to post this. I have the DAP harness for my led tails but when I coded the lights all work as intended except the drivers amber turn signal when the headlights, parking lights are on. The amber turns on with them. Does anyone know of a fix for this. Went through...