GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Cooling fan always running on High

I ordered a fan assembly from Rockauto. The OEM fans are very expensive comparatively. Hopefully this cools the car and isn't too loud. I'll see how the install goes next week. Looks pretty easy.
  2. T

That's all I needed to hear. I'm gonna order one from ebay for about $200. Non OEM but hopefully it's still decent. Did you get OEM?
  3. T

No. And no check engine light but I scanned with my OBDeleven and it found a fault with the cooling fan control circuit. Only other thing could be the ambient air sensor on the bumper but I don't know if that adds data for the fan
  4. T

Hey everyone, Need some help. My cooling fan runs on high IMMEDIATELY after starting the car. Or sometimes it even turns on as soon as I open the car door. I checked the fuse in engine bay and it's good. I replaced the coolant temperature sensor and issue persisted. What's next? The fan...
  5. T

Cooling fan

Anyone have an answer here? I have the exact same issue. Even if I open my car door the cooling fan turns on. I already replaced the cooling temp sensor but no luck. I’m thinking the fan is next but I don’t know if the fan has the control module on it?
  6. T

JB4 $220

7. T

OEM MK7 4door roof rack with bike attachment

This is for MK7 GTI right? Are you willing to ship?
  8. T

Bad Mildew smell A/C leak or something else?

Want to let you know I found the leak! I sealed it yesterday. I'm going to do another water test hopefully this evening.
  9. T

Re door leak on speaker

I found the second leak! It was here. I had someone spray a hose on it for 5 minutes and it started drizzling out of here. Made a quick video too.
  10. T

JB4 $220

JB4 for sale. Works normally. $220 shipped to Continental USA
  11. T

Re door leak on speaker

This is good info. Did you find a fix? I had to replace my carpet and insulation myself because the speaker seals let water in and I had mildew under the carpets. I sealed the speakers. But I noticed there’s still water on the sill in rear doors. I don’t want to let it ruin my new carpets. What...
  12. T

That’s what I was worried about too. So I’ll rule that out. I just am paranoid about ruining my new carpet and insulation. Maybe I’ll put the card back on and then do another water test. I saw water coming out of the drain on the leading edge of the door during my last test so that seemed to be...
  13. T

Thanks for the reply. The pins on the door card look pretty good to my eyes. Do you think it’s a good idea to add a dab of silicone sealant to each pin?
  14. T

Thank you. Just to follow up I replaced the carpet and insulation. It wasn’t actually THAT difficult. Should have done it first. But I am noticing water on the door sills after heavy rain. So I removed the door card and had a friend spray the hose at the window for 2 minutes and then water...
  15. T

JB4 for sale

bump
  16. T

SOLD

PM’d
  17. T

Won’t start Help please!

I got it!! Man! Two of the connectors are the exact same! So I had the wrong cable connected to the start button!! The USB / Aux cables are near the start button and the USB one is identical. Phew! That was confusing. Thanks all