GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Vcds Ross Tech unlimited vin micro can usb tool

SOLD!!!!!! Original owner purchased from Ross Tech. I used this with my mk5,mk6, and mk7 $175 shipped PayPal FF
  2. A

2015 GOLF R low miles DSG DCC NAV for Sale SoCal

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Year: 2015 Price: $27,900 Very low for year 33k miles Black 6 speed DSG Dynamic chassis control Navigation Weather tech floor mats Aluminum paddle extensions VW Europe blind spot mirrors Genuine VW Pretoria wheels Never modified engine or suspension in any way. All stock.
  3. A

How do I disable ALL Chimes and Beeps from car via VCDS

First off, let me start by saying I have some trouble with my ears. They were damaged a while ago and have never fully healed. Any medium to loud noise reaggrivates my ears. The beeps and chimes that come from My car will not give me any break. I have an constant error message due to an...
  4. A

3 pairs of ecs spacers for sale mix and match flush kit

3 pairs of ecs spacers. 2 pairs of 15mm 1 pair of 17.5mm Fine tune your wheel spacing. 6 total spacers w extended lug bolts. Missing two bolts. $200 shipped for everything. PayPal friends
  5. A

Set of (5) 19” Cadiz for great price SoCal local

I have 5 19” Cadiz wheels. Just took them off my 2015 with 18k miles on them. Replaced with Pretorias. Now these 5 are sitting in my garage. 3 with Minor bumps and bruises. 2 look clean. Old tires on 4 of them. Come pick them up SOLD
  6. A

19” Golf R Cadiz single wheel Southern California locals

19” Golf R Cadiz single wheel Single 19” wheel from mk7 golf r. Minor curb on one area but not that bad. Also some Minor clear coat fine scratches in a couple spots. $125 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Error message need help diagnosing

Turn signals and brights don’t work and I’m not sure what else, and this message popped up in cluster. Vehicle is a 2015. I bought it last year from a VW dealer with 2k miles on it and now with only 16k miles. I would hope this type of stuff is still covered under warranty or recall. Sent...
  8. A

Discover pro 8” screen

I bought this screen off of a forum member selling these last year. I found out it would not be cost effective for me to install in my 2015. Easy retrofit for 2016-2017 mib2 cars. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. A

Tire shop scratched the hell out of my steering wheel. Any suggestions?

I hate taking my car anywhere. It always seems like the chances of getting the car back in the same condition I left it in are almost non existent. I got about a half mile down the road and felt that the steering wheel had been all scratched up. My hands rest right there so they have access to...
  10. A

My Mk7.5 R is available for pickup. What is my Mk7 worth????

Well it was supposed to be April 7 - 10, but I just randomly stopped in the dealer today and to my surprise he said that my 2018 R just backed off the truck and was sitting in back, wrapped in plastic. The dealer has said that the mark up would be $1,000 over sticker. I do not want that, as...