GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BusinessAsUsual

Has anyone dealt with Hottexhaust recently?

Saw a nice deal on a Downpipe and placed an order in early Oct. Since then, the order was never fulfilled. The money was charged to my credit card, but no follow up whatsoever regarding item availability. I have tried calling multiple times, but their offices feel empty, no one is answering my...
  2. BusinessAsUsual

FS: Black CCW LM20's Staggered w/ Michelin PS A/S3

For sale: CCW LM20's 3-piece wheels Specs: 18x8.5 et42, 18x9.5 et32, 5x112, 57.1. - Black lips & faces - Gold plated hardware - Chrome Center Caps - Reverse Mounted - BBK friendly No curb rash, no major scratch. 9/10. Set has 8000km (5000mi) on it. Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3...
  3. BusinessAsUsual

Question about coilover adjustment

I'm kinda new at this adjustable coilover suspension setup... this week I raised the front of my car a tad, it went really well since the adjustment ring is easily reachable. But then when I looked at the rears... I wasn't so sure. The 'adjustment ring' is located on the spring itself. Should I...
  4. BusinessAsUsual

GTI to Golf R front bumper conversion

I got hit last night in a parking lot. Front bumper is going to be replaced. Was planning to go at the dealership having it replaced... might as well try to get a Golf R one. Has anyone attempted the GTI to Golf R front bumper conversion? There's a kit for sale on black forest ind, just...
  5. BusinessAsUsual

Anyone else getting funky error messages?

So since I've owned the GTI, lots of error messages have been popping up in the dashboard and it's driving me nuts. When it's not one thing, it's the other. I've seen the ABS light pop up a couple of times, saw the EPC light once, but the ones that come back the most are the Tire pressure light...
  6. BusinessAsUsual

WTB: Your OEM 16 inch wheels

Looking to buy oem VW or Audi 16 inch wheels for snow season. Not looking for tires except if they're winter tires in decent shape. Will also consider 17" wheels at dirt cheap prices. I'm located in Canada but will provide a US shipping address.
  7. BusinessAsUsual

allsysgo's Deep Black 2015 GTI

Hello, Finally brought home my GTI on July 2nd 2014. I've always wanted a GTI. I'm rather young fellow - in my twenties - and this is the second car I've owned. I came from a MK6 Golf 2.5. I loved that car, never had any problems with it, rode really comfortably, the sound of the 5-cyl. engine...
  8. BusinessAsUsual

Interior lighting when ignition OFF

I'm getting mad over how to turn that feature on. On my MK6 Golf, whenever I turned off my engine, the interior lighting would automatically light up, which is a nice feature at night. On the MK7 though, the over-head console is completely different and somehow, I can't get that feature to...