GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zoomnad

Recall on gear shifter trim

I fixed mine; I painted it!
  2. zoomnad

VW Repair Letter?

When I got my GTI, I too cut my finger in the peeling chrome! I took the part off, carefully took the chrome off, sanded it, and sprayed painted mine black. I am NOT going back!
  3. zoomnad

Coil overs or shocks and springs?

WOW! That is exactly what I'm what I'm look for! Thanks! Oh yeah, my GTI is white also. Where did buy them from?
  4. zoomnad

Metallic Trim around DSG Gearlever

I sanded mine and then painted it black. No more cuts.
  5. zoomnad

Coil overs or shocks and springs?

I am sure this has come up before BUT...In the past I have always did lowering springs. Put them in and forget them. Done! I have never done coil overs. My car is a daily driver with no track time, and I don't want to adjust rebound and damping or height (I don't want to slam it down to the...
  6. zoomnad

2 Door GTI's

A blast from the past!!!
  7. zoomnad

2 Door GTI's

I don't like 4 doors at all! They look like an "old" granny's car! Bring back the two door VW GTI!
  8. zoomnad

OUCH!!!

SURE I WILL......LOL!
  9. zoomnad

OUCH!!!

All my fault! Her Nisan had to be towed and GTI was drivable! Something to be said about quality. We were merging onto a bridge, and she had the right of way. Shit happens! Since I knew the body man at Fairfield VW, he fixed a few things no charge and he did a fantastic job for me! This is back...
  10. zoomnad

OUCH!!!

Only two weeks after I got my GTI! My
  11. zoomnad

Neuspeed Power Module

Santa gave me another toy for my 15 GTI! Been a little cold to put on Ohio. I was hoping for a Stage 1 but with a down pipe (soon) this will work! Maybe the Easter Bunny can give me a Bilstein Coilover Kit B14 PSS!
  12. zoomnad

All Mine!

I paid my loan off 3 years early, now my GTI is all MINE! Let the Mods begin!
  13. zoomnad

OHIO Chat Thread

Fairfield, Ohio about 25 miles north of Cincy!
  14. zoomnad

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Borla, K & N, Sport Edition wheels, Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 tires for now! Soon: Neuspeed Power Model, downpipe, lowered, tinted windows
  15. zoomnad

Borla, K&N, Sport Edition P3, Coopers

Borla, K&N, Sport Edition P3, Coopers
  16. zoomnad

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Even more white!
  17. zoomnad

ECS rotors?

I had them on my BMW 128i. Looked and held up very well. I also went with ceramic pads. Big difference, no more black on wheels, car! On the other hand, I don't do track days or drive like a "Bat out of Hell"! Fast driver but not an asshole! They will be on my 2015 GTI when I need brakes again!
  18. zoomnad

Check Spare Tire Pressure

I got a newer GTI (5 years old) the other day, big deal. Aw but announcement is CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURE SPARE TIRE in your car. What good is a spare tire IF it is flat also? Mine had 15 PSI and it should have 60 PSI. So check that spare in your car/truck, you will thank me if you ever get a flat!