GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

WTB: Air Duct

Looking for an aftermarket air duct. Open to different brands. Let me know if you have one for sell. Thanks
  2. F

Integrated Engineering Intake V1

Willing to sell the coolant hose separately? Will buy now
  3. F

Aftermarket DSG Knob?

Leyo Motorsports for the win 😁 Fantastic products and an awesome DSG knob
  4. F

034 Motorsports P34 Intake & Carbon Fiber Inlet Duct

Price drop! $300 or best offer
  5. F

Thanks man! Price updated
  6. F

Bump shoot me a reasonable offer
  7. F

Both are in great shape with all parts necessary for install. Been running this setup on my mk7 R. Asking $350 but open to offers.
  8. F

Mk7 Digital cockpit & Piano black trim

It was OEM but I will mark this sold since it is.
  9. F

P34 intake

Selling my P34 intake that I've been running in my Golf R. Got my hands on another intake so I'm selling this one. In fantastic shape with all parts. Open to offers. Text me at 2539510047 for pics. $225 OBO and very motivated to sell.
  10. F

Neuspeed Power Module

Selling my neuspeed power module that I've been using on my R for a short while. It's in great shape. Pics available in request.I'm moving on to a full tune. Looking for $250 for it but I'm very flexible on price so I'm open to offers. 2539510047 is my number so feel free to text me. Thanks
  11. F

It's currently in route from the East coast
  12. F

Would anyone be interested in a brand new digital cockpit with the piano black trim? I ordered one from the UK that hasn't arrived yet and I'm being impatient. So I might just order one closer to home. I'd sell this one for the price I bought it for. Cheaper than the US price definitely! $750 OBO
  13. F

Afe Pro Filter & ECS intake tube (SOLD)

Is the filter clean?
  14. F

FS: OEM 6.5" Nav Display with bezel and vents

Pulled my Nav screen from my 16 Golf R. Willing to separate the piano black bezel and vents from the screen if needed. PM me or text me at 2539510047. Willing to let stuff go for relatively cheap as I no longer need these items. All in fantastic shape.
  15. F

FS: OEM 6.5" MIB-II display

Selling my display that I pulled from my 16 Golf R. In mint condition with piano black bezel. For pics text me at 2539510047. Open to any offers as long as they are reasonable.