GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Frenchyfromfl

**** SOLD *****. FOR SALE: SET OF APR A0 1 FLOW FORMED WHEELS (19X8.5)

FOR SALE: SET OF APR A0 1 FLOW FORMED WHEELS (19X8.5) (SATIN BLACK) WITH PILOT SPORT 4S - SIZE: 235/35ZR19.... GREAT CONDITION, LIKE NEW..... $1650.00 Sold my car, located in Indian River County Florida, looking to local pick-up, or can meet you somewhere if I am available and not too far.
  2. Frenchyfromfl

FOR SALE: Cobb ACCESSPORT - DSG unlocked

FOR SALE: Cobb ACCESSPORT - DSG unlocked.... $650.00 EQT DSG Staged Tune for MK7.5 Golf R EQT ECU Staged Tune (Stage 1 - 93 Octane) for MK7.5 Golf R Auto Up-Shift and Kick-Down in Manual Mode disabled Burbles in Normal Mode or Sport Mode (has 2 versions to chose from) Sold my car, located in...
  3. Frenchyfromfl

**** SOLD **** FOR SALE: CTS TURBO MK7/7.5 VW GOLF R and GTI (With SAI)

FOR SALE: CTS TURBO INTAKE MK7/7.5 VW GOLF R and GTI (With SAI).... $150.00 Sold my car, located in Indian River County Florida, looking to local pick-up, or can meet you somewhere if I am available and not too far.
  4. Frenchyfromfl

APR Probem

Tasting the waters as I am getting really frustrated with APR customer service. I have ordered a set of wheels that they advertised as IN STOCK on 10/30 on their website. Wheels still have not shipped, and every day I get a different excuse on why they have not shipped yet. They have...
  5. Frenchyfromfl

FS: VWR springs ***** SOLD *****

Brand new in the box. Will even throw in an installation hardware kit for free. Willing to let them go for $200. Can post or email pictures if needed. I’m located in Sebastian, FL but work in Rockledge, FL during the week so can meet you anywhere between the two.
  6. Frenchyfromfl

SOLD....: AWE track exhaust for MK7.5 GTI

AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VW MK7.5 GTI with Diamond Black Tips Had it on the far for a little less than a year. It’s In perfect condition and off the car already. Willing to let it go for $500. Can post or email pictures if needed. I’m located in Sebastian, FL but work in Rockledge, FL...
  7. Frenchyfromfl

WTB: OEM TURBO INLET PIPE

My MK7.5 GTI is being traded in so I’m looking to put it back to stock. Unfortunately I broke the bracket on my stock turbo inlet pipe when I installed my CTS one. Just checking if anyone would have a used OEM one laying around willing to give it away or sell it for cheap. I’m in FL, Indian...