GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jp0319

How hot where you live?

Currently 108 degrees in lovely southern Afghanistan. It's a DRY heat, like an oven. JP
  2. jp0319

Grambles is a mod now...

I'll third that!
  3. jp0319

The Ish Talker

I feel ya. We're moving compounds to make life easier on our replacements :mad0259:, I say screw them let them do the work :fighting0030:, but no, we got to
  4. jp0319

The Ish Talker

I said lower class americans, you read into that "african americans" I was talking all races. Um first of all I agree with the fact that the wars are a huge drain on our economy. If you look at an earlier rant I went on you'll see I said the war in Afghanistan is killing our economy. We are...
  5. jp0319

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

I like VPX NO Shotgun for pre work out. It's not a huge amped feeling like some but I can tell when I'm not using it. I am currently off cycle for a couple of weeks only taking protein.
  6. jp0319

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

My problem is dieting. It's worse over here deployed because people send care packages full of snacks, and there aren't a whole lot of healthy options in the chow hall. All the exercise I do just breaks me even, I'm not what you would call fat or over weight I just have a little belly I'd like...
  7. jp0319

The Ish Talker

This shit annoys me and it's not just urban america, it's rural america too. I grew up in Georgia, in a small town. I didn't have shit as a kid and I had to work my ass off. I did good in school and joined the Army to get out of there. The fucking entitlement shit pisses me off. People (of all...
  8. jp0319

The Ish Talker

I like you Grambles. Maybe your right, but exercise is free! People can stop stuffing their faces and walk a couple of laps around their neighborhoods, jog, do some pushups, sit ups, what ever. People are fucking lazy that is why they are Fat not beacuse they cannot afford to eat right. Fast...
  9. jp0319

Apple is very scared

In my opinion apple is freakin expensive yes but their strength is the way their devices ALL work together. Every piece of tech they make perfectly functions with all their other devices. I scoffed at Apple for years, the only thing I owned of theirs was an Ipod. Then I got an imac for my wife...
  10. jp0319

IPAD3

If I can drop my Ipad2 on the wife maybe I'll get a 3 but I have had the 2 for less than a year so unless she wants it no way I'll be getting the 3 soon. JP
  11. jp0319

care packages?

That sounds Hilarious! :lol: I have never tried that, do you tell people to send the cans unmarked? Dont forget beer! :drool: Two beers a day makes Manas freakin heaven compared to AFG. Hell if I could get two beers a day in Afghanistan I'd have way better morale. JP
  12. jp0319

care packages?

No I'ts accurate, I looked it up too and I think our mail is routed through there but all the AE APOs go through europe or at least are listed as europe I think. Liquids are fine we get shower jell, shampoo, shaving cream, etc just fine. No alcohol or products with alcohol can get through though...
  13. jp0319

care packages?

Completely agreed, after 10+ years of war the mail system is pretty decent so we get toiletries (Razors, tooth paste, etc) pretty easy but coffee....that is a little piece of heaven. I just got a package from my wife a couple weeks ago with three bags of whole bean starbucks... that stuff is...
  14. jp0319

Had a realization yesterday.....

1) Or an extension of something more in your personality? My car is 100% an extension of me. I mod following my feelings. I made my car muted, stealth, blacked out, under the radar. I stayed away from showey and in your face stuff. 2) How do you handle that :urge: to blow past everyone? I...
  15. jp0319

Iraq Veterans Against the War

Jeez your all nuts. Bottom line is if your a soldier and don't like what your doing get out. Don't be a duche and break faith within your fellow soldiers. I don't agree within how things are handled with these wars or how our government is run but I continue to serve 17 years and counting. I am...
  16. jp0319

PC or Mac?

Once you go Mack you'll never go back. Lol, it's true though. Got one Mac for my wife and now everything we have is Mac. JP
  17. jp0319

iphone or blackberry?

I-phone! JP
  18. jp0319

Cell Phones

Iphone, no regrets best phone I've ever had. AT&T service sucks ass, I'm going back to verizon soon and getting the Iphone 4. JP
  19. jp0319

forget the "R the RS-3

News to me, I read that the TTRS is "supposed" to be coming in 2012. Maybe they will release the RS3? It would be awesome, same engine with useful cargo capacity. That engine makes some of the sweetest sounds;) JP