GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nkresho

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

On my gti i was able to successfully bleed the abs. Hooked up the motive, pumped to 30psi, opened the drivers side bleeder and ran the abs test cycle. It sputtered like a pwm type sputter for like 30 seconds, spraying the fluid out. Closed the bleeder valve when it was done and bled the rest...
  2. nkresho

Couple more pics of mine Used a tire brush and power seats to hold the pedal down. Lost like 2 drops per line. Torqued to 2 ugga duggas Followed bleeding order and did not cycle the ABS pump. Took it out to bed and was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt with no VCDS changes (cause i...
  3. nkresho

As long as I can get the security code that works with my modules. Vcds on this car is a bit different than my gti was. Same with the abs pump cycling. It's the UDS on this car. Some stuff if grayed out that was available in my gti. Also, long coding helper isn't yet available for some if my...
  4. nkresho

annnnnd... to get this thread back on target (the first rule of macan 4 pot brakes thread is we only talk about macan 4 pot brakes), i'll drop a post on my install here. Will add more pics as I take them. Thanks to all contributors here. Over a few days i read every single post here (cept'n...
  5. nkresho

SOLD

I'll take them if still available. PM incoming
  6. nkresho

BMS Intercooler

Cruising mine sees about ten over ambient. When I stop at a light it creeps up to 20ish over. Totally expected results. My gtiwith uni ic was the same way. Install was decent, I did need to bend the rad clip openings a little tighter. Bent them inward (downward). Fit was decent besides that...
  7. nkresho

Ross-tech micro-can $175 shipped

Sold to worldfamousz
  8. nkresho

Ross-tech micro-can $175 shipped

Genuine Ross-tech micro-can rev A in great shape and works perfectly. From non-smoking adult owner. Worked great on my 2016 GTI, make sure it'll work with your year and model before buying. No VIN lock limitations. Unlimited use. $175 shipped, (paypal goods and services). Will send USPS...
  9. nkresho

SOLD: motegi mr140 18x8.5 with new pilot sport all season 4s 235.40.18 Pittsburgh area

Sorry. Just saw this question. I think notification got turned off. Logistically, shipping is more hassle than I'm looking to get into at this point. I'm totally not in a hurry to offload these.
  10. nkresho

P0413 code

For me it was the wiring right into the plug. Like the last couple inches. I imagine vw has a replacement plug with leads a few inches long that you can just solder in. Best way to tell is run the vagcom test sequence and wiggle the wire till it stops clicking
  11. nkresho

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Lol. It's always for science... I'll give that a try tomorrow. Coming from maestro, so this is kinda new but a lot simpler. I'll give it a try and see if I can grab some logs tomorrow if it's not raining. I appreciate the help
  12. nkresho

Thanks, I hadn't even thought about IATs.
  13. nkresho

Map 2 panel filter (otherwise bone stock) it's a q3 with the gti is20 motor (traded in my 2016 is38 GTI last month) 93 octane sheetz fuel about 60f outside today Run was 3rd gear, slight uphill grade Thoughts and feelings on how much more I can push it? Does the boost look to be where map 2...
  14. nkresho

SOLD: motegi mr140 18x8.5 with new pilot sport all season 4s 235.40.18 Pittsburgh area

Sorry. Must have my notifications turned off. I designed them and printed them myself. Might be able to dig the stl out if anyone needs it, but it would be specific to motegis
  15. nkresho

2 years is a good run, I think. Thanks for the bump. Still for sale.
  16. nkresho

P0413 code

I removed the connector (gotta remove the tiny little pink slider), stripped back about an inch of the insulation from each lead, and soldered both wires up to the crimped part, then heatshrinked and put it all back together. Ran the test again wiggling the wires in every direction. rock...