GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. heftylefty

Heftylefty is a sexy bitch THREAD

yes, i went there. all these celebrities are getting their own thread. i think im special so im getting one too. ladies...and some men...prepare yourselves, im not sure if you can handle all of my sexy skinny body. ok seriously....that was a photoshop that fits my name well...
  2. heftylefty

thedirty.com...my new addiction

so this site has been around for a while but i just started to look around tonight. i already found 5 people i know/went to school with in the first 20 pages lol. there is some hilarious shit on there. anyone check that place often/see people you know there? www.thedirty.com
  3. heftylefty

Shooting at Fort Hood...WTF

looks like there were a couple snipers at Fort Hood that went trigger crazy. RIP to the victims, but this is fucked up. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33678801/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
  4. heftylefty

Wheel locks...he has none...

maybe he will think twice on his next set of wheels..
  5. heftylefty

Daytona 675 Brothers

so this was the first time i was able to shoot motorcycles and i must say, it was fun...better expect alot more pics throughout the year. anyways, i thought these turned out ok, i could have done better but it was cold and there was too much traffic so we didnt quite get to the spots i wanted...
  6. heftylefty

Fog is the new softbox...STI content inside

so my car is dirty as hell but my friend washed his sti so we headed out into the fog for some quick pics. this was the first time we both shot in really heavy fog so we didnt know how soft the light from the flashes would be. well its pretty much a softbox lol. it was cold as balls outside...
  7. heftylefty

Tattoos in the Work Place...Thoughts??

so what are your company's policies when it comes to tattoos? i know some places require it covered up while others dont care. im just trying to get a feel for what your opinions are and if you guys have encountered any problems. the reason im asking is cuz im getting a rather large tattoo on...
  8. heftylefty

Stolen laptop turns into epic thread...almost 'the claw' status

this situation is getting ridiculous and its worth the read. it just happened and is still going on. it starts getting really epic towards pg 9 or so. http://dubberz.com/forum/index.php?topic=18096.0
  9. heftylefty

Need help in creating a website

like the title says, its time for me to get a photography website up and running since i want to start shooting as a part time job. im a noob when it comes to web design though. i have a domain name in mind and i already checked the availability(its not in use btw). i already have an old...
  10. heftylefty

So who's gonna win the US Open? Tiger or Rocco?

am i the only one or did anyone else just watch the US Open? seriously, Tiger is a freaking animal to pull off a finish like that, especially with a bad knee. Im guessing Tiger is gonna win it in the playoff tomorrow, but im rooting for the underdog.
  11. heftylefty

Turkish GP2 dog accident...poor Senna. *dont click if you love dogs*

I dont know if any of you guys watched the GP2 race this morning but there was an accident with a dog. I guess Turkey is known to have alot of stray dogs and 2 got through the openings at the track at the same time and one wasnt so lucky. i feel bad for the driver though, this could have...
  12. heftylefty

PNW Chit Chat Thread> All

sooooo us guys in the quiet northwest regional section just hit 20K posts in our chit chat thread....we are officially post whores that have no lives outside of this forum...and im damn proud of it. unfortunately the thread starter(VDV) wasnt there to witness this epicness and he will be...
  13. heftylefty

Sorry dependants, no money for you!!

so i talked to my parents and did research on the Economic Stimulus Plan, and i guess dependents over the age of 17 wont be getting any money back and your parents cant even claim you either. all i can say is that sucks! i was so looking forward to the money!
  14. heftylefty

ok you lighting buffs....its time!

so ive decided to start investing in some lighting equipment and expand to some studio work. ive been reading strobist for the past bigillion hours and some photographers blogs so i have an idea of what to get. i want to know what your setups are and what you guys use. im debating between...
  15. heftylefty

Michael Vick's 63 Billion dollar lawsuit!!!11

got this from a different forum im on.... all i can say is CRACK IS WACK
  16. heftylefty

when did ford become so JDM?

looks factory installed-_- discuss
  17. heftylefty

Probably an old vid but is flippin sweet!

sooo i just saw this video and i must share it with you guys. its of an STI but he he does looks so ungodly fun! im super jealous, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdxxewH6N9k
  18. heftylefty

Do songs you listen to bring back memories?

Ive noticed that certain songs that i havent listen to in quite a while have been bringing back alot of memories, mostly good and some sad(no im not emo). i just think is interesting how one song can instantly spark a memory from a long time ago. anyone also experience this?
  19. heftylefty

Exposureplot- great analysis software!

so i was reading around on the dpreview forums and a fairly well knows photographer on there posted a link to this site for analysis software. what this program does is that it reads all the EXIF data from your jpeg photos and creates a chart for what focal lengths each pic was along with other...
  20. heftylefty

first shot with my SB-600

so i picked up an sb-600 tonight cuz i thought it was time for me to get into lighting. first off i just wanna say that since i got this, im hooked on lighting. its like a whole new photo world for me. but im still a big noob with this. but here is my first decent shot with it. i made a...