GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

SOLD--A2B MPI & PagParts LPFP

both new, never installed 1. A2B 925cc MPI kit with flex fuel sensor as well as fuel line - ***SOLD*** $850 shipped 2. PagParts 450 LPFP kit -***SOLD*** $600 shipped
  2. T

Install Help

Anyone interested in offering a hand on some installs for my alltrack? Doing an intercooler, low pressure fuel pump, high flow fuel line, and MPI with flexfuel sensor. Located in northeast PA, definitely throw some money your way for the time. I would like to think I’m fairly competent but would...
  3. T

MPI / e85 / is38

Has anyone on here gone MPI and e85 on just the is38 swap? Seen a few people that have gone MPI on the 1.8, but always with hybrid swaps. I know the is38 is fuel limited on our motors, so I’m thinking MPI on just 93 will still provide an increase, then the UM proflex should provide a nice bump...
  4. T

Max E blend stage 2

What is the max E blend that you can run with stage 2 hardware, stock is38 turbo on the golf r/s3?
  5. T

2.0T HPFP and Golf R / S3 Injectors For Sale

Two items for sale 1. SOLD HPFP from a GTI: $125 shipped, was going to swap onto my 1.8 but have changed plans, great choice for 1.8 guys looking to push higher E content or just have more fueling headroom, also good for 2.0 people that want to upgrade internals, do this without downtime on your...
  6. T

JB4 For Sale

SOLD - JB4 for sale, you will need the Bluetooth connect or data cable to adjust and the posi-tap $225 Will ship within 2 days after payment or I travel to Philly and north Jersey weekly for work
  7. T

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

Looking to continue the discussion on the HPFP from the 2.0t engines onto our 1.8t Who is doing it? What tuning route you are going with to control it? Doing injector swaps as well? Results?
  8. T

1.8T IS38 swap tune

I have an IS38 swap in my Alltrack, currently running a JB4, would really like to get a tune but I'm not interested in changing my downpipe yet. What is everyone's opinion on doing this, what concerns and potential problems? Looking at UM for the tune for reference
  9. T

Looking for modification advice

I have an Alltrack with an IS38, controlled by a JB4 currently. Looking to purchase the next item for the car and looking for advice, I can do 1 of the following 3 items now, which one should it be? 1. Catted downpipe 2. Intercooler 3. DSG tune Thanks
  10. T

WTB Catted Downpipe

Looking for a catted downpipe for an AWD MK7
  11. T

IS20 For Sale

SOLD -IS20 for sale, $275 plus shipping -Located in zip 18444 (north east PA) -About 23,006 miles on turbo -I travel to southern PA once a week for work and fly to Chicago every other week, could try to work something out that way as well
  12. T

IS20 hybrid vs IS38

What would everyone suggest, I have an IS20 in a box already, should I do a hybrid from GPOP, cost would be $725 and would give me new parts, or sell the IS20 for $200 and buy a used IS38 for around $800 and then send it to be balanced, for around $155 I would think the hybrid would spool...
  13. T

Suspected turbo rattle IS20

did an is20 swap about 4000 miles ago, turbo has about 22,000 miles on it, I don't know if this was there from the beginning or not but it sounds like its getting worse. There is a metal rattling/flapping sound coming from the engine bay. The sound is not there off throttle, or when I am off...
  14. T

b5 S4 Avant vs mkiv r32

I have read the 2.7l can be a money pit to maintain, but I do love the wagon and have always loved the power from them once tuned...but I also love the r32 and the hatch and it should be easier to maintain What are some thoughts/opinions from you guys, this will be a daily driver
  15. T

VW Temporary Auto Pilot

pretty cool stuff.... http://www.haveit-eu.org/displayITM1.asp?ITMID=117&LANG=EN
  16. T

Polo R WRC

Polo R for WRC http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Search-Results/First-Official-Pictures/VW-Polo-R-WRC-2011-Volkswagen-enters-the-WRC/ Looks pretty awesome, I would love a polo r for sure
  17. T

My blog

http://facesofboots.wordpress.com Check it out, just pictures, I will update it twice a day with new cartoons
  18. T

Scirocco to the US?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2011/01/volkswagens-us--boss-yearns-to-revive-scirocco/1 not sure if anyone saw this yet, since we have confirmation on the golf r, might as well get something new to hope and wait for
  19. T

Too Sweet, Saw this on my way home

Wish I was able to check the car out but that pic will do, hope I see it around town again sometime