GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SkullV

Happy Birthday Bowers!

Happy Birthday Andrew@DriveSPM! Just kidding, but seriously, Happy Birthday!
  2. SkullV

A. Bowers A Moderator?

Congrats man! Kind of surprised, but congrats none the less! Things are going to get a little more interesting (as I get ready to depart) around here I bet!
  3. SkullV

Ooh La La...Autobarn Evanston Show/Go Classic GTI:

Owner of my local mod friendly dealerships owns a ton of nice cars from full race prepped GTIs, to CTS-Vs, to Ferraris. This one has been sitting in the waiting room of the service department for a while now. Extremely well done. Just thought I would share. Sorry about the crappy cell phone...
  4. SkullV

MKiV .:R32 -- Only 200 Miles!!!

Been looking for replacements for the Tiguan and came across this. Not my cup of tea, but thought someone else might be interested in this absolute gem...
  5. SkullV

Anyone Have a Wii U Yet?

Anyone pick one of these up yet? Trying to decide if it's worth the buy. I really don't play a ton of video games, but every once in a while one comes around that I get addicted to (Mario Games, Forza Horizon, Etc.). Anyone have any thoughts on the new console and the games that are being...
  6. SkullV

Experience with 2001 Audi TT?

Anyone have any experience with this car? It's the 1.8T with manual trans. Found one locally that I'm interested in. Seller says it very recently had: Valve Cover Gasket Spark Plugs Timing Belt Water Pump Oil Change Head Gasket Ignition Coils and claim to have all receipts for service...
  7. SkullV

iOS 6 Fully Released

Any thoughts? I have it on my iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Like it so far.
  8. SkullV

Mac App Store

Other than Mountain Lion is there anything worth buying in the App Store? I got a $100 gift card for App Store when I bought my Fiance's new Macbook Air.
  9. SkullV

"Official Vendor" List?

Is there going to be a list of official Golfmk6.com vendors posted anywhere? I noticed that some vendors recently got green user names and some don't but still post. I just like to support the vendors that support the sites that I frequent.
  10. SkullV

Smallest Vehicle That Can Comfortably Tow 2000lbs?

Looking to buy something to tow my pair of 3 seat Jet skis. They come in at around 700lbs each + the trailer (with 2 spare tires). Looking for the smallest possible vehicle at ~$20k that can do the job comfortably without straining the vehicle. Keep in mind that it must be able to pull them...
  11. SkullV

2003 Jetta GLX Reliability

A friend of mine is picking this car up tomorrow. Anything he should know about it? It's extremely clean and only has 40k miles on it. Going to do an oil change and trans fluid flush ASAP just because of the age.