GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: GTI Steering Wheel Core

I have for sale a bare GTI steering wheel core. No switches or trim. Came off a DSG car but can probably be used on a manual too. Perfect for a wrap or a carbon fiber/custom wheel build while you keep your existing wheel. Asking 150.00/OBO shipped to lower 48. I really have no idea what these...
  2. M

Question regarding a couple codes and a smoke issue

Codes - See sig for vehicle and mods. Yesterday I got an EPC light that turned off after cycling the ignition. I scanned the car using my Cobb AP and the following codes appeared: P0011 P00AF P2564 In regards to the P0011 code, the car runs and idles fine. so I don't think it's a timing...
  3. M

WTB: DSG Fluid....

...enough to do the service. Please PM a price shipped to 37067
  4. M

White smoke under hard acceleration/boost.

As the topic states. No lights and car runs fine, just a lot of smoke under boost when accelerating hard. Under high RPM and no boost, no smoke. Any ideas where to start? See sig for vehicle details... Thanks!.
  5. M

Help. Need LED Bulb Type For Reverse Lamp....

...I think it's '194 Wedge' type but need confirmation. I'm not knocking DeAuto, but they want 49.00 for a pair and I can get 10 on Amazon for 15 negating the need for a lifetime warranty. See sig for vehicle specifics. Thanks
  6. M

E-Bike Recommendation?

I'm looking to purchase an e-bike for my 2 mile commute to work. There is a decent incline on the way home - not sure the percentage, but it's not terrible. I'd like something that can maintain around 20-25 mph up slight inclines. My budget is around 2/2500.00 Thanks!
  7. M

Simplified My Next DSG Service - (aka I was bored)

Had to change out my battery today and was bored so I decided to make my next DSG service a little easier. No more removing the battery tray and intake!. Made no impact on the integrity of the battery tray. Still totally solid. Flame, praise. Like I said I was bored.
  8. M

Air compressor recommendation.

Paging @GTI Jake Hi. Looking to purchase a decent air compressor for home garage use. Would like something that can keep up with one air gun without constantly running. Would like something compact that I could set up and leave in a corner of my garage. Does not need to be portable.. Thanks!
  9. M

WTB: DSG Filter/Fluid & Haldex fluid.

Prefer enough to do the service. Will take any crush washers and fill/drain plugs too. Not in any hurry. If willing to ship, shoot me a PM with a price SHIPPED to 37067. PayPal goods and services only. Thanks!
  10. M

2012 Jetta Steering Pump Replacement

Yes I know this is the MK7 forum, but I'm active here and was hoping someone had Erwin access and could help me with a PDF manual to change the power steering pump on my daughter's 2012 Jetta SE 2.5. The pump itself looks easy enough, but primarily looking to find out how to release the tension...
  11. M

Need guidance - 2012 Jetta using steering fluid

Not a MK7 I know, but there's lot of knowledgeable people here so I'm giving it a shot anyway: My daughter's 2012 Jetta SE is using power steering fluid at an alarming rate. Just wondering where to start first. Figured I'd start by pulling the boots and check for leaks at the rack. Any other...
  12. M

LED Tail Lamp Bulbs.

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I purchased a set of incandescent bulb Euro tail lamps for my Alltrack that came with unknown brand LED bulbs. My brake light bulb burned out yesterday and I need to find a replacement. I know I can buy the 85.00~ kit or some on Amazon for markedly...
  13. M

FOUND WTB - Boost Tap..... FOUND

FOUND. Thanks.
  14. M

Flashing EQT DSG Tune Over APR DSG Tune

First off I don't want to turn this into a Company Y vs Company X debate I got a warning on my Access Port that flashing over anything other than Cobb or factory could cause issues with the TCU. JUst wanting some confirmation before continuing. Thanks!
  15. M

WTB: Airbag Warning Light Trim..

Total longshot I know. Mainly just needing the trim piece, but will take the switch and warning light too.. Found some on Ebay, but I always like to check here first. Please PM a price shipped to 37067.
  16. M

VEI Digital Boost Gauge Wiring Help

As the topic states. Does anyone have one of these and can help me with the wiring instructions for the sensor and gauge? I had it on my old MK6 GTI and have since lost the wiring instructions, This is the version with the little external sensor/sender. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  17. M

Haldex fluid fill pump.

I'm going to attempt servicing my Haldex and need a suggestion for a good pump/tool for filling the unit with fluid. I plan on doing the service more frequently than the recommended interval, so I want something of decent quality. Thanks!
  18. M

Van Der Veer Haldex Controller.

Anyone running one of these? I picked one up on the classifieds here, and just wondering if anyone has any suggested settings. Tried the 50/50 setting but not sure how safe that is. My Haldex service is due soon, so once that's done and everything looks good, I'll dive in a little deeper. For...
  19. M

Yes, another LED question...but.....

I have a set of Hella 500 driving lights, but they are pretty dim for my needs. Can someone recommend a decent H3 LED bulb for these? I'm looking for a decent straight ahead driving light, not looking to light up tree tops. They are strictly for off-road use - mostly private farm and access...
  20. M

WTB: Airbag Warning Light..

As the topic states. I've seen a few on Ebay but wanted to hit up the community first. I'm modifying it for a phone mount, so condition doesn't really matter just as long as it snaps into the dash. Please PM me a price shipped to 37067. And don't ask me to email your "friend" who supposedly...