GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: LEYO Paddle Shifters Black

I only used these for about two months before taking them off to sell my car. By far was one of my favorite mods, these feel great when shifting and always stayed securely fastened with the one set screw. These will fit the MK7 or MK7.5. ***SOLD*** I am located in Burbank, CA.
  2. R

2019 VW GTI Rabbit Edition DSG $25,900

2019 VW GTI Rabbit Edition DSG ****SOLD**** ****SOLD****2019 GTI Rabbit Edition DSG for $25,900 with 4,891 miles. Urano Gray is an amazing color! Car is perfect inside and out no scratches, dents or accidents! I also did the first oil change around 3000 miles. Only selling because of a job...
  3. R

New Rabbit Owner front doors flexing and squeaky?

Ok I have 2K miles on my car now but have noticed this issue for the past few hundred miles. Pulling into the garage or going over uneven pavement when turning slowly I can hear like the whole body is flexing and you really can hear in both front doors this flexing and squeaking?? Has anyone...
  4. R

New Rabbit GTI or GTI SE Opinions Needed?

Ok everyone I just joined the forum today but have been reading and researching for about a week on here! Great forum seems to be the best one! Now I have last owned a 2011 GTI with the DSG that I had a stage 1 APR tune on which made all the difference so we will see what I go with this time. I...