GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. iwannagofast

Like New MK8 PCV and Used APR PCV Plate

For sale: Like New MK8 PCV: $215+shipping OBO APR PCV Plate: $225+shipping OBO Background on why I'm selling: My car had the APR PCV plate and catch can on it when I was IS38 and I liked it. When I swapped to a hybrid turbo, I noticed that my turbo was leaking oil from the turbine housing. I...
  2. iwannagofast

SOLD

For Sale is my full APR Carbon Fiber Intake and Turbo Inlet Pipe system. Brand new, all of these items together would cost $980.33 not including tax or shipping. I'm looking to get $500, $325+shipping OBO. If you want any individual parts, I'm willing to break up the kit and sell...
  3. iwannagofast

WTB: IS20 Style Wastegate Actuator

Like the title says, I'm looking for the wategate actuator on your IS20 turbo. I can trade for my IS38 style actuator or just pay you an agreed upon price. The PN for a typical IS20 actuator is 06k145614G. Any help is appreciated.
  4. iwannagofast

WTB: COBB AP V3

Like the title says. Looking for COBB PN: AP3-VLK-002. Send me a PM.
  5. iwannagofast

Garage Door Opener Mod

I'm not sure if anyone's posted something similar before, but I made a quick tutorial on turning the useless "buttons" on the right side of your shifter into a garage door opener. I did something similar for my MKV and thought it would be just as easy for the MK7.
  6. iwannagofast

FS: Forge Twintercooler FMIC

For sale is a Forge Twintercooler. It has 60k miles on it, all welds and tubing in good condition. I bought this used off of Ninorc on here before I even bought my MK7 GTI, but when I went to buy, a used Autobahn caught my attention and I ended up buying it instead. The Autobahn comes with...