GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. agpatel

Dell Outlet Coupon

15% Off any Dell Outlet Desktop or Laptop : 6TB51?8JQXXH0Z 20% off any Dell outlet home laptop w/ purchase of 3-year complete care accidental damage service : QTSF8?ZTNFJ191 Exp. 5.27 Just got them by email and I dont need them so I thought someone else may need them. Post after you use...
  2. agpatel

Bullrun May Caintain Spoilers If Not Watching Live

So who is watching bullrun? I want the Lexus girls to keep winning or not get dqed to keep some eye candy on the show!
  3. agpatel

Area under unknown curve

So, this is worth a try but I have a data set were I am trying to find the area under the curve of a unknown function, as data was collected from experimentation, and have different delta values for X values (non uniform "bin" width). I have the data set in excel and tried to use the...
  4. agpatel

New Look

So got on this morning and said forum was down for updates, get on now on my break and place has a new look. What has all been changed/improved. I will say dont like the plane look of it now, I liked the old look better, but maybe its being added idk?
  5. agpatel

Better Package Tracking Site

So, I have noticed that FedEx, UPS, and USPS dont really update there sites with high freqency. I know USPS does it everynight or suppose to but UPS/FedEX dont update with the most info they have. I have compared the info on there sites to http://www.simpletracking.com/ and see that Simple...
  6. agpatel

Forum clock?????/

Anyone else having a problem with the wrong time showing on the board? I have the time zone set correctly but on the board it shows "All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM." But it is actually 2:51 PM.
  7. agpatel

Short Story Ideas

So for my Fiction class i have to write a short story. Does anyone have any interesting ideas that may be simple to talk about, prefer car related :).
  8. agpatel

Software Changes

Anyone elese for the last 2-3 hrs get a message when trying to get on the board about its down bc of software upgrades, i see people posted during that time...what changes were made and was i the only one to get it
  9. agpatel

Hotel Wireless Internet to Wired

Hey, Ok so some background info, i am doing a engineering co-op and living in a hotel for 3 months and they have free wireless internet access, I would like to know if there is any way i can turn this wirelss access into a wired so i can plug in my wireless router and run my printer and hd on...
  10. agpatel

Keyrings

I been looking for a keyring for my keys, i had a nice carbon fibre one but :( broke and lost it... so post up some pics of some nice small ones, also anyone know were to get some decent carbon fibre keyrings? <$100ish if possible
  11. agpatel

Digital GTI File (Vector Art)

Hey, i need some help, can anyone produce a vector art file of GTI (same lettreing as what is on the car) i wanna make a graphic but shop needs vector art so just seeing if anyone here has it done or can do it :) thanks if not then no problem...
  12. agpatel

Streaming TV Shows?

Hey I am looking for a good place to watch streaming tv shows? eather free or a place to buy them i know itunes has it and i have looked google video and you tube but they dont have many and already seem them so jus checking and seeing if anyone knows another place?!? Thanks!
  13. agpatel

Thread Delete Option

Is there a options to delete your own thread? i think it would be a good idea mostly in the for sale area so it can stay clean when you sell something...idk just something that came into my head prob not something new but oh well...:thumbup:
  14. agpatel

Finding radius with compass

Hey, random quest, how can you find the radius of a corner in a technical drawing with a compass and ruler....i know there is a way but cant find it.....i am looking at some drawings and need to find the radius of the corners...
  15. agpatel

H2 "Vortex Valve"

Hmm....sounds lk a bunch of crap to me, what you guys think...? http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115146424497792752-PnfumroouAHZhGL31phWDW87odw_20070627.html?mod=blogs