GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Saabstory

ECS is full of it.

I have never had a single bad experience with ECS Tuning when i had to contact customer service; that's why I keep going back to them. OP, call them and ask about it; likely either 1. a glitch, or 2. they'll "process" in 2 separate orders and the shipping will be well below that for the exhaust...
  2. Saabstory

dfd forum looks like an alt-right meetup

Subconscious work-reaction
  3. Saabstory

I pooped twice today #1hourpaidleave
  4. Saabstory

I fart in your general direction!
  5. Saabstory

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

I used to get that a lot with my R32; I'd generally stop and ask them if they needed help. When they try to get attitude and tell me to slow down; I'd respond that I was going the speed limit and they should get their "radar" calibrated. It always pisses them off more than just going by :D
  6. Saabstory

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

I've been on both sides of that one before many times; if they actually pull out of the line of traffic just to try and get a few extra cars ahead I'll block them all day; but a lot of times the line of traffic is simply back so far they couldn't get into it to begin with, then they are stuck...
  7. Saabstory

What's DfD...?
  8. Saabstory

Ticket Help

So you need to talk to the prosecutor and try to get a deal worked out in advance. Let him know it was a stupid mistake. Let him know you are happy to do a safety course if he can recommend one. Let him know you work 20 miles away, go to school 40 miles away, and don't have any public...
  9. Saabstory

Ticket Help

It's only ridiculous until you consider why they have that policy in place... :thumbsup: Slow down, be safe, and good luck with your ticket. https://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/teen_drivers/teendrivers_factsheet.html
  10. Saabstory

Audi USA taking a pandering stand for equal pay

Too late, you guys started the thread... :laugh:
  11. Saabstory

Official Inauguration Day Thread

Liar... Or did you sleep in until after Noon on Friday...? :D Actually, what you just described is EVERY republican in congress for the last 8 years... :rolleyes: And that is the best possible response to it...
  12. Saabstory

So my Buyback Offer just arrived, time to get serious about what to buy...

^Was looking at one of those (twin turbo) in the BMW dealership on Friday while waiting for a test drive of a 328d. Frikken gorgeous car, as were the 2 M3s and M4s they had on the show floor... :drool::wub:
  13. Saabstory

You guys are hilarious :D If the Model 3 were going to be out before i sell back I'd definitely be on board for one. But my commute is too long for most electrics to be trusted to make the drive reliably. I was considering the Bolt as well, but I want to take a look at one first. Right now...
  14. Saabstory

Yep; never been a huge fan of the Fords as I said. I'm really leaning toward either an S4 or an A6 (3.0), probably 2013-2014 model for either. Gotta go this weekend to test drive a few though and narrow the final choices down :thumbsup:
  15. Saabstory

Two kids, both teens, mostly local driving (we have a pathfinder for trips) and my daily commute. Thanks for the info on the BMWs and the Fiat; good stuff to know. At this point I think I am mainly focused on the 535d if I can find a solid one, or I'll go Audi. I love my Golfs but honestly...
  16. Saabstory

Something to consider, but I'd need to test drive it. I tried a Focus Titanium before I bought the TDI and it was pretty bland interior-wise A4 or S4 is certainly on the list, though I was mainly looking at A6s since I could get them with the 3.0 as well. I'll have a look for S4s though...
  17. Saabstory

^Perfectly understandable. You should buy a 2015 or 16 Golf R; you can't even get a sunroof in the model :D
  18. Saabstory

Yeah, I've been in one of 3 for the last 7 years myself: R32, 09 GTI and 12 TDI. :thumbsup:
  19. Saabstory

Funny. Biggest issue with an R is I love my sunroof... I am a sunroof guy; have it open ~360 days a year unless there is rain or snow. That pretty much means I am stuck in a 2012-2013, which is what I have now... It is more powerful and has AWD; but otherwise there is no upgrade at all...
  20. Saabstory

Looking for your input/thoughts on my next car to replace my TDI being bought back. I am kind of all over the place, so I am hoping some of you can compare some of these through experience and give me some insight :w00t: My needs/wants: I have a budget in the neighborhood of $35k, new or used...