GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2inTheMorning

Tire & Wheel Advice Wanted

The roads in my area are absolutely destroyed by the weather and local industry and it's only getting worse. Last summer I bent two 19" Pretoria's within 2 months and had to replace them. For the winter months I am running 17x7.5 Sparco Assetto Gara with 225/45R17 snow tires. I discovered that...
  2. 2inTheMorning

Review: HS Tuning's RSR Clutch Kit for the MK7 Golf R

I was super excited when United Motorsports released port tuning for the high security locked ECU for the MK7 Golf R. So last week I went to Next Level Tuning in Greensburg PA to flash my 2016 Golf R with United Motorsports' "Full Torque with Downpipe" file. Wowsers! :eek: It became...
  3. 2inTheMorning

Where do you put your phone?

I find it awkward to put my phone in the cubby with the USB port and most of the time I end up putting my phone in the cupholders which is also awkward. Is anyone using a different solution?
  4. 2inTheMorning

Help: I can't post in golfmk7 forums.

How and who do I contact. It says, "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other...