GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

ECU stock calibration file

Car is being mapped, but we need original file to be able to create few maps. Tuner does not have USA database and we are struggling to get it. Erwin database has https://erwin.volkswagen.de FL_8V0906259J__0003.frf We need with P letter in the end.
  2. T

ECU stock calibration file

Maybe someone could help me in getting stock calibration frf file for ECU 8V0906259P 0001 ?
  3. T

What is your WOT timing running at?

His car is manual. So I am not sure if we can compare. Mine trap speed yesterday for 1/8 mile was 94.11 mph (summer was 95.6). For 1/4 mile, yesterday I had 117.63 mph (summer 119.xx mph).
  4. T

Yes, my friend ran on both dynos. So he got 450 on the one that I had stock run some years ago(call it A dyno), and also on the second one (B dyno), where I have scored 380. Issue is that his car is manual. By the way on dyno A in summer with 27 Celsius temperature, I had 394hp run. On dyno B...
  5. T

My stock run was done on other dyno and it was also lower than car should have. Even though at that run car had less than 2k miles on clock. Reason for my curiosity and trying to look for possible issues is that my friend had dyno run on two dynos and had same reading (~450hp). So this dyno...
  6. T

I will check with Tuner on Monday. But, I also see that all looks good as retardations are not high. Car is done by TVS Engineering. Ignition timing of current cylinder - is this showing timing angle? I am getting this one around 8 at redline?
  7. T

I am newbie with tuning. My car is GOLF R with stock IS38 turbo. Am getting right parameters with car? I have done dyno and it made only 380hp at flywheel. I was expecting little bit more. Times are good. Car runs 1/8 at 7.3-7.45, 1/4 at 11.4-11.6...
  8. T

Tomioka IHX600 VS. EQT Vortex

Thanks! I will pm you for few questions.
  9. T

Car is Golf R and has bifuel system installed. We are still trying to understand if it is really IHX600 or IHX475. Compressor looks like from IHX600, however product code is as from IHX475.
  10. T

I am very curious to find R/S3 owners with IHX600. My friend has bought a car wit that turbo. What dyno numbers you can get? When does it reach it spool?