GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PetrolHead

The Next Car Swap

There is a difference. Freedom.
  2. PetrolHead

Folks with good mechanical experience please chime in.

Damn, that sucks about the temp sensor. Dafuq amazon? I figured the ABS issue was something stupid like that. At least it was an easy fix.
  3. PetrolHead

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

Wow, that's really cool. Too bad we'll never see it here.
  4. PetrolHead

Probably one of the most beautiful cars produced in the last 15 years.
  5. PetrolHead

I'll be attempting to resurrect a Saab Conv advice welcome

This is a great thread. The battery's likely toast, but you won't know until jumping it and getting it to run. I would probably top the tank off with premium just to play it safe. Otherwise, these things are pretty stout, really.
  6. PetrolHead

The Next Car Swap

Epic video is epic. I imagine that company didn't make it long. The same thing could be achieved with a long straw.
  7. PetrolHead

My thoughts exactly. :laugh: Ok, the emotional side of me wants this. Hard. That's why you buy these cars. Because they're insanely awesome.
  8. PetrolHead

It was a MONSTER. Pretty awesome to drive, no desire to own. Dis, doe... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aston-Martin-Vantage-v8-vantage-coupe-Aston-Martin-v8-vantage-coupe-manual-stick-not-2006-2008-/321673114348?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4ae53632ec&item=321673114348&pt=US_Cars_Trucks Ummmm, I'm not...
  9. PetrolHead

They should, but I doubt it. I drove a DBS when I was a writer...it was stupid fast, really comfortable, but didn't handle that great. Granted it's a much bigger car, but still, I don't think handling is one of Aston's strong suits. They're much better suited (and intended for) GT. I think and...
  10. PetrolHead

e90 M3 makes an epic track car, IMO. Also a great GT car. I think it's a solid buy in this category. Just lacking the badge and exclusivity, whatever that's worth. I wouldn't take a Vantage to the track for fear of breaking something made of unobtanium. But I'm sure the Aston key it's a panty...
  11. PetrolHead

Depends on the intended use. M3 could go to the track. Vantage could go to....the mall?
  12. PetrolHead

The Next Car Swap

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: No seriously, I think the stock grille looks best. I like the red stripes and honeycomb. :iono:
  13. PetrolHead

Probably is. Not sure about the electronics, etc, doe.
  14. PetrolHead

Honestly, if it were my money and I was in the market for a car like that, I'd buy an Evora over all. No doubt. Astons sure are secksy, and if you want a GT car, you cannot possibly top one.
  15. PetrolHead

It's weird to feel like the normal population on cars...and while I'm annoyed, I kind of like it. A V8 Vantage does seem like a hell of a buy if you want to roll hard.
  16. PetrolHead

It's not so much the engines, but the electronics around them. Worse than other euro cars...at least Jags. I honestly can't tell the difference between the Vantage, DB9 and Vanquish. I believe the order of awesome ($$$) is Vantage<Vanquish<DB9, but I am likely wrong.
  17. PetrolHead

Other than looks, there is nothing desirable about a British car. You'll go bankrupt owning one.
  18. PetrolHead

The Next Car Swap

I can afford it, I just think spending money on ramz is a waste. I have no clue how those kidz afford it. I couldn't afford anything in college. Agreed that the fronts look too small, but I think a square 18" LM setup would be sick on the C5. Pretty close to the CCW classics, really. But...
  19. PetrolHead

The Next Car Swap

At least on those the ridiculous camber kills the tires long before lack of rotating does. Aside: I kinda wish LMs were cheap enough for me to put on my C5, doe