GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. uR2Slow4J

SoCal Events

maybe
  2. uR2Slow4J

AMS Intercooler Question

Don't laugh, this is my 1st turbo car, ive always ran N/A Im getting parts, for my mk 7.5 Golf R (AMS cold air intake and AMS Intercooler) but I also see a charge pipe; what is the benefit of that and should I get that too?
  3. uR2Slow4J

Busted lower bumper "fin"

So I found the lil winglets that go around it and I found the little spoiler at the bottom but the bottom of the bumper is broken because there isn’t anything for those pieces to clip to. previous owner must have fked it up :( pray for someone to bump me in the front
  4. uR2Slow4J

so I just opened up the wheel well of my driver side, it looks like its part of the bumper to me?
  5. uR2Slow4J

So I was turning and I took a ditch at a bad angle and I heard a pretty bad scrape. When I got home, it appear the lower "fin" of the bumper broke, is there a replacement for that or is it parts of the full bumper? I looked online at VW and it looks like it's a solid piece of the bumper, but I...
  6. uR2Slow4J

IE vs APR

Really? Ok good to know
  7. uR2Slow4J

IE vs APR

I’m torn between an IE or an APR intercooler, any advice recommendations, stories… I care about performance and reliability, I’ll pay for the quality of its worth it.
  8. uR2Slow4J

WTS Cargo Cover mint condition

Selling because I got ahold of an extra one, need to sell to make up the cost for buying other parts. Mint condition both string attached. 100 obo
  9. uR2Slow4J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Ya I was looking for the kit and I had some parts but not all so after looking in junk yards ECS OfferUp found all the parts.
  10. uR2Slow4J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

So I finished my project...I have the spare tire kit for my car now. I didn't want to catch a flat and wait 4 hrs for roadside and I didn't wanna be that guy who can't change his own tire. And I also got my hands on the 1st aid kit and the roadside kit, complements of pick a part and offerup...