GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JmckR

JmckR's MK7 R

Finally moved out of downtown Calgary into an apartment which includes a nice garage. This has given me the opportunity to spend some time on the paintwork. I have no idea who owned this car before me, but the paintwork is absolutely FUCKED. For lack of a better word. In honesty, when I...
  2. JmckR

JmckR's MK7 R

That's good to hear. I'll keep it in mind but I'll likely look at lowering it slightly before playing with power I live downtown Calgary at the moment, with underground parking but no garage or driveway. The Alberta winters have left their mark on the paintwork so it's needs some attention...
  3. JmckR

JmckR's MK7 R

Thanks! I'm pleased with it. Also hoping it'll hold it's value quite well with it being Tornado Red, don't see many about! And that's cool about the motorsport wheels then, will hold onto them as winters for sure. About the mapping, I guess I feel that as soon as you start pushing 300hp+...
  4. JmckR

JmckR's MK7 R

Hey everyone, Picked up this 2016 Golf R last week, First thing I had to do was take it our for a blast in the snow of course, It's fairly standard as I purchased it direct from VW in Calgary. The only modification being the alloys, in honesty I'm not actually sure what make they are...