GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

How do you guys feel about MK7 stage 2 Unitronic?

right now I have uni dsg stage 1 and I enjoy it. I feel that it slightly extends the time for low gears (123) and makes low speed driving smoother. I cant really speak on shift speeds, as I dont notice much of a difference. Supposedly the clutch pressures are increased and can handle more HP...
  2. F

How do you guys feel about MK7 stage 2 Unitronic?

I'm currently at stage one and I enjoy it a lot but im looking for a little more power and was considering stage 2 with supporting mods. im choosing unitronic bc thats what was installed previous to me buying the vehicle and on top of that im looking for a more conservative tune. Im mainly...
  3. F

Should i replacre the intake gasket after a walnut blast

Should i replace the intake gasket after a walnut blast (72K mile mk7)
  4. F

Is it worth replacing the upper timing cover plastic with the gaskets?

well im conitnuously adding power so im going to get it fixed regardless ( i take a lot of pride in clean work and no leaks) would u recommend keep the OEM plastic cover?
  5. F

Is it worth replacing the upper timing cover plastic with the gaskets?

I have a small drip coming from my upper timing cover and i was wondering if i should buy the gasket kit that comes with a new plastic cover and bolts. Or if i can just get the gasket for the cover and cams. I figured if I can confidently save $50 by just buying the gaskets, i would
  6. F

Fog lights, GTI vs. TDI, schematics

do you still need schematics, I have schematics off of pro demand for my fog lights ( which i hope to trouble shoot this weekend) id be happy to send them if you still need.
  7. F

Uniconnect cable honest opinions...

overall did you like stage 2 DSG, anything you didnt like specifically
  8. F

cool thanks for the feedback
  9. F

thanks for the feedback. Do you know anyone who has a stage 1+ ECU and stage 2 TCU? I plan on going stage 2 ecu in about 6 months but i wanna tune my dsg now and figure i could save money by going straight to stage 2.
  10. F

Stage 2 TCU with Stage 1+ ECU

So you have stage 1+ ECU and stage 2 TCU, if so how has it been? I would greatly appreciate any feedback. I'm looking to do stage 2 tcu now bc i plan on going to stage 2 ecu in about 6 months. Figured i could save the money and just get one tune.
  11. F

MK7 Confessions

How where you making 425whp? if u dont mind me asking
  12. F

I'd like to go stage 2 DSG (would also like opinions on that) and want to go stage 2 ECU possibly with IS38 but point being I want to do multiple tunes so I figured the cable would be a good investment...
  13. F

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Do you lilke the uniconnect, whats your honest opinion?
  14. F

Max hp for gti on stock internals?

Does anyone know what the max horsepower would be while still keeping it pretty "reliable" I wanna push around 390- maybe 420hp. Im sitting at 330hp now. Im going to compression test and maybe boar scope my engine to find out how healthy it is. I cant break my daily 😅
  15. F

Wondering if I need extra tuning

I recently put an ECS technik intake on my unitronic stage 1 mk7, I want to add a CTS inlet pipe and was wondering if i need seperate tuning. Or if its even worth it, or how much power could i really get.