GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UtahMK7.5

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

It is their cover, it would be best to ask them. I'm using a factory battery still. Sorry for the late reply to this
  2. UtahMK7.5

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Got all my parts ordered though, thank you so for the bad ass discounts! Will I need any additional parts to swap the xl turbine housing onto my standard vortex besides the housing? Turbo to manifold gasket for sure. Just trying to make sure I have everything ready to roll. Only like 2k miles on...
  3. UtahMK7.5

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

That's very true, hopefully it'll come back when I'm ready for the Vortex XL. I just picked up the full mpi kit and lpfp today from them.
  4. UtahMK7.5

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I was just about to place another order, did the GovX discount go away? I no longer see the verification at checkout.
  5. UtahMK7.5

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I saw that swap pop up and was like oh hell no. That shit is wild but damn it's not worth it
  6. UtahMK7.5

I clearly have limited knowledge with VW aftermarket considering I'm likely going to still put that arm pan on 😂 but I thought HPA was one of the good ones.
  7. UtahMK7.5

Allegedly it's the angles on the interior of the pan that allow it to stay submerged. I'm willing to try it though, paid for it with a random assortment of parts I had in my garage lol if the motor starves and goes knock knock, then it gets pulled and built.
  8. UtahMK7.5

Nice, that one sounds like a solid piece for sure! I just got a killer deal on it installed from my homie that's a dealer for ARM it was hard to pass up. Should hopefully be in soon. It's a wildly easy job to do at home but I work on cars for a living so might as well support the homie 😂
  9. UtahMK7.5

What's the return policy lol they just released this pan recently I believe. Regardless anything is better than the plastic one.
  10. UtahMK7.5

Pulled the trigger on an ARM motorsports billet oil pan. Since they are on sale right now. I'm going to run out of fun things to buy soon. Posted the link for anyone looking for a sweet upgrade. https://www.armmotorsports.com/products/mqb-billet-oil-pan
  11. UtahMK7.5

I did the same thing, you are going to love it. Made me fall in love with my R all over again!
  12. UtahMK7.5

Installed a ECS tunnel brace for better exhaust clearance, 034 Motorsports DSG breather cause it gave me free shipping, a Racingline oil cooler to manage those temps better, and an oil change. F that oil cooler and having to drill into the hardened steel bumper 😂
  13. UtahMK7.5

I would have been down, hit me up next time you pass through
  14. UtahMK7.5

Dang, could have swung through for a pit stop with beer and BBQ!
  15. UtahMK7.5

I'm in on this too @EpicTech
  16. UtahMK7.5

I still have another easy 12k in plans for her. Mpi for sure, low pressure fuel pump, a set of b16 springs and shocks because dcc, and a dq500 transmission from TVS
  17. UtahMK7.5

2015 Golf R 77000 miles Limestone Grey

Sent her over to a couple friends GLWS
  18. UtahMK7.5

Can't pass on a screaming deal that's for sure! You are going to love the sound with the down pipe! But man I totally said that same thing just gonna go with stage 2 and call it good lol it's a trap I'm telling you. Then it's oh I wish it would stop a little better boom big brakes. I like the r...