GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

13 - 20 VW GOLF MK7 MK7.5 LHD PASSENGER SIDE RIGHT WING MIRROR POWER FOLDING

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/126232894909?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=bkHpLBFQSom&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=bkHpLBFQSom&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY Happy to take on reasonable offers
  2. U

2013-2020 LHD VW GOLF PASSENGER (RIGHT) POWER FOLDING WING MIRROR

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/126232894909?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=bkHpLBFQSom&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=bkHpLBFQSom&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY Bump
  3. U

2013-2020 LHD VW GOLF PASSENGER (RIGHT) POWER FOLDING WING MIRROR

Got a spare wing mirror in pristine condition, auto folding with puddle light for the passenger (Right side), only compatible with left hand drive cars, e.g. USA or European Will sell for a good price, cheaper than what they go for, solely due to no use for me as I’m based in the UK, if...
  4. U

Car feels worse after timing belt change

I’ve got obd11, please guide me and tell me cons of this? I have retrofitted a mib 2 radio/screen and folding mirrors, will this get affected
  5. U

is that Dsg reset? How do I do this
  6. U

Update: Got the timing belt checked and it was all spot on, still no fault codes but same issues. Was advised to put v power in and take it for a drive on the motorway for 20 miles, and if the issue persists, to go to someone with Odis or a high end scan tool for diagnosis. So yesterday I did...
  7. U

partial update, wife took it first thing this morning after the mpg went from 50 from before repair to 25 mpg, mechanic took it for a test drive and just looked at the engine to see if the sensors were all connected and said it’s fine but if the issue persists in a few weeks then bring it back…...
  8. U

Thanks, I think that’s the case also, I was hoping he would have taken a look at it rather than test drive it and say it’s fine, gonna drop it off again tomorrow and get it looked at thoroughly
  9. U

I forgot to mention, I even had my foot all the way down on the acceleration pedal and the car was hovering at 50mph and wasn’t going up, the pedal does feel slightly stiffer than before, I’ve tried resetting throttle and Dsg but no luck
  10. U

Hello all, wondering if anybody could help I recently had a small leak coming from the engine bay and after much diagnosis via washing the engine bay, I was told to get a genuine rocker cover and crank shaft seal, which I did from tps However as my vehicle (2013 1.6 tdi Dsg) was on 80k miles...
  11. U

SOLD!! 2013-2020 LHD VW GOLF PASSENGER (RIGHT) POWER FOLDING WING MIRROR

Hello, I have just updated the listing and changed the postage from Europe to worldwide so yes, I can do this Feel free to click on "see details" on the postage section and it will show you the postage rates for USA :)
  12. U

SOLD!! 2013-2020 LHD VW GOLF PASSENGER (RIGHT) POWER FOLDING WING MIRROR

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125924140351 As described, not for RHD (UK cars) as i unfortunately found out
  13. U

AliExpress power folding issue

I thought this would have been the case, however I ordered another dataset and the same issue occurred, I came across this from a mk6 forums where a customer had the same issue, and resolved it by switching + and - wires, so I’m hoping this will resolve the issue
  14. U

I did try doing this with an auto electrician who used VCP to match the door modules to the car but this also had no luck, I believe it may be a wiring issue and have to switch positive and negative wires. AliExpress refund date had passed but the seller did partially refund me for the problem
  15. U

I have ruled out coding, I believe it may be the wiring, and to try switching the positive and negative wire but I’m not sure how to identify the wires
  16. U

Hello all, I am new to this thread, after years of reading the forum. i guess it was only a matter of time i came across an issue I could not find a resolution for. I recently ordered power folding mirrors off aliexpress, Separately purchased folding mirror switch and door modules 5Q0 959 593/2...
  17. U

Aliexpress power folding mirror issue

Hello all, I am new to this thread, after years of reading the forum. i guess it was only a matter of time i came across an issue I could not find a resolution for. I recently ordered power folding mirrors off aliexpress, Separately purchased folding mirror switch and door modules 5Q0 959 593/2...