GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Handling wise, I totally agree. Looks wise, I kind of wish I would have gone 245/40.
  2. K

CSB3: Grandmas Boy Gives Rice Individual Throttle Boners

This guy had the same issue, turns out the axle bolt had backed out a bit. https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/681906-17z-install-rubbing-rotor
  3. K

Looks like you'll need a 6 lug hub swap to fit those.
  4. K

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Test fit with my winter wheels, a bit tighter but still no spacer needed. About 4-5mm of clearance. OEM Audi BBS RC306 17x7.5 ET43
  5. K

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Installed mine today, still need to bleed the brakes though. Neuspeeds fit with plenty of clearance. RSe122 18x9 ET45
  6. K

Speaking of Macans, I did this today...
  7. K

American Version GOLF GTI - Tail Lamp harness to make the dynamic turn signal.

Here is the thread with all the info... https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/mk7-5-oem-led-tails.340605/ Whether you choose OEM or aftermarket lamps, you will still need adapter harnesses and coding to make the amber dynamic signals work properly.
  8. K

Help with finding a 17 inch wheel with a 57.1 mm center bore (US)

If you want flush, as you indicated in the post above, you'll need either a wider wheel or lower offset than 17x8 +45. Or spacers, which you said you don't want. 17x8 +45 will sit out a bit farther than the OEM wheels, but not what I would consider flush.
  9. K

It’s time…2017 GTI pro detail

I would like to know more about this. Just screws on to a regular hose?
  10. K

Help with finding a 17 inch wheel with a 57.1 mm center bore (US)

Neuspeed RSe05 is the only one I can think of right now. https://neuspeedrswheels.com/products/neuspeed-rse05-8805?variant=39655667892337 Plenty of VW or Audi OEM 17" wheels that are 57.1, but not sure if any are 8" wide. Are you opposed to hub-centric rings (not spacers) for some reason?
  11. K

Ceiling rattle?

I have one up there too, I have tried pushing all around the headliner while driving around but I can't get it to stop. I think it might be something in the sunroof itself.
  12. K

Show us your MK7

Never seen those snowflakes before, they look good!
  13. K

You can get a turbo blue collar and leash for the pup, but the bike is black? :unsure:
  14. K

I feel like RPF1s are only nice looking in wider, low offset fitments. The spokes are straighter and they have a nice lip. Functionally though, they are all awesome for the price. Random google images... Good RPF1: Bad RPF1:
  15. K

Looks great, what paint did you use? Rattle can?
  16. K

I would love to, but I only have a Switch and a PS3. And I'm pretty sure my laptop won't do very well trying to play it.
  17. K

If you have Amazon Prime, they have Fallout 3 for free starting on 5/9. Haven't played any of them myself, so I don't know which ones are good.
  18. K

That's a lot of lasagna!
  19. K

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Your butt plug looks really dirty. :ROFLMAO:
  20. K

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

At least it's a VW! I always get muscle cars for some reason.