GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mwoodski

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

the only thing shes cool with me doing so far is rebuilding the stairs. i want to remove a few really shitty plants in the yard, trim hedges back, level some ground to put in a small driveway extension etc and all shes saying is no.
  2. mwoodski

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

its frustrating when my 92 year old grandmother who im going to be living with is extremely stubborn about me doing various improvement projects to the property.
  3. mwoodski

the best one we did was a few years ago at my buddies house in the woods. he built up a Large Pile of Stuff to burn and it was probably fifteen feet tall. soaked the whole pile in used/old gas, oil, diesel, kerosene, etc he had sitting around. when that lit log touched that pile got damn was...
  4. mwoodski

id ask them straight out if you could going forward and see what happens
  5. mwoodski

so what we would do to start it was get a log, pour a small bit of gas on the end of it and light it, and then from about 15-20 feet away we'd toss the log into the pit.
  6. mwoodski

nah you soak the fire pit in the fuel and then light it as a starter.
  7. mwoodski

rock auto is also exceptionally good if you own older american or swedish cars, not so much for newer ones.
  8. mwoodski

RA is really good for buying Bosch wiper pairs for like $15
  9. mwoodski

i got the part numbers and an angle grinder
  10. mwoodski

i love these cars so fucking much. thats a 2011, final year they were able to be sold in the usa and i would love one.
  11. mwoodski

just the entire concept of putting a towns worth of people on a boat doesn't sit right with me.
  12. mwoodski

THE Formula One Thread

bc the start is always jumbled up and dumb shit happens at times.
  13. mwoodski

THE Formula One Thread

yeah if it was like, any other lap it would be a different story.
  14. mwoodski

there may or may not be a dickbutt decal on top of a ceiling fan blade at the condo we used to rent for h2o.