GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BasicGTI

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Sounds like a violin, If I press the paddle just right at under 5mph, It can be very loud almost like train. But during normal driving it comes and goes, mostly when turning from stop or creeping in traffic. Once I let go of the paddle, it will persist up to 5 - 10mph but incrementally, almost...
  2. BasicGTI

Im using the Porsche pins, definitely the right size.
  3. BasicGTI

Hi everyone, I’m still having noise issues with this set up. I have done pretty much everything I could to mitigate it but made no difference. I’m very close to switching back to PP brakes or trying the TTS set up. I tried, new pads (3 different sets), I tried different discs, I tried a few...
  4. BasicGTI

I have tried this and issue still persists. The issue again - brakes sound like a train horn/violin when braking very lightly at very low speeds. It can be Very loud if you apply the just the right amount of pressure while crawling. These are the pads I'm running...
  5. BasicGTI

I got one for you guys. Since about 2 - 3 weeks after I installed the callipers, I started getting this very low frequency violin sound when turning left or right after coming to a stop, I Initially thought it was calliper sticking or something so took them back off and nothing was wrong with...
  6. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Thanks man
  7. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Sweet, will be keeping an eye for it. Theres always surprises with write offs 😂
  8. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Thanks man, they're 19" give me your insta if you have one would be good to track your progress. Feel free to message me I've repaired a few of these now.
  9. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Haha that's pretty cool
  10. BasicGTI

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Both 🤣 and appreciate it 👊
  11. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Appreciate it!
  12. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Nice! love the wheels
  13. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

I wanna know more....
  14. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

What we got in common?? 🤣
  15. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

16. BasicGTI

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Check out my build thread guys, would love to know your thoughts https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/basicgti-build-thread.408816/
  17. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Some more pics Ebay intercooler adjustments:
  18. BasicGTI

BasicGTI Build Thread

Hi all, I have been lurking around these forum for past a few years but only just made an account so I thought I'll create my own build thread. I hope this is the right place for it and forgive me if it is not. Any feedback, thoughts, opinions and advice will appreciated so please don't hold...
  19. BasicGTI

So, I installed them on Friday night and carried out all the usual steps. I held the brake pedal down during the install which made the whole process mess free. The install was straightforward and so was the bleeding. I started with the left calliper, attached a small pipe to the inside nipple...