GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mississippi_mk7.5

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Thanks ZuMBLe! I will have to study it some more.
  2. mississippi_mk7.5

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Can someone take a look at this for me? Sent to George but haven't heard anything. This is my first ever log. https://datazap.me/u/clay-mcree/log-1-map-2?log=0&data=0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-14-18-19-36
  3. mississippi_mk7.5

Stock suspension & aftermarket wheels: Let's see em!

They are supposedly 21#, but i was so fired up to put them on that I forgot to weigh them
  4. mississippi_mk7.5

19x8.5 Konig Heliograms ET43. Michelin PSAS4 235/35
  5. mississippi_mk7.5

Dang @reverend_sean how many sets of wheels you got?! Are those 19's in the 3rd and 5th pick?
  6. mississippi_mk7.5

Pretoria style 19x8.5

Time to ditch the Austins. I’m looking for Pretoriaish looking wheels that are 19x8.5. I really like the OZ Leggeras, but it seems you can only get them in 19x8. The Konig Hypergrams might work, but can’t find pics of the 19’s on a GTI anywhere on the internet. Looking for bright gray or such...
  7. mississippi_mk7.5

I knowl this is an old post, but what size are these wheels/tires? looks great!
  8. mississippi_mk7.5

best/affordable wheels

Looks great. Which finish?
  9. mississippi_mk7.5

Performance Package?

If you do all the work yourself…price is a wash. For most of us that can’t DIY that crap your talking twice as much, about 5-6k. And the brakes save you like 8lbs. A stock PP still has a better power/weight. Look I get it. Those brakes and LSD perform better (on paper). 90% of drivers wouldn’t...
  10. mississippi_mk7.5

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

How in the world do you get the boost and other gauges to come up on the infotainment? Or do i not have it on a ‘19 GTI S
  11. mississippi_mk7.5

MK7 Confessions

I rarely drive fast
  12. mississippi_mk7.5

Performance Package?

Sounds like somebody didn’t get the PP
  13. mississippi_mk7.5

P2177, too lean off bank 1

Nothing, like I said just got it, was gonna get a JB4 next month. I love looking at it in my driveway tho
  14. mississippi_mk7.5

Tried this. It turned and turned but wouldn’t fire up. Plugged it back in, and it doing the same as before, fire up and die
  15. mississippi_mk7.5

I’ll trythe combination valve tomorrow. Thanks for the help i’ll let ya know what happened!